• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Slaughtering of Dolphins and Whales

Clara Tea

When the 911 attack occurred, President W. Bush had the oceans probed for al Qaeda submarines using special sonar. It is so loud that if there was water between San Francisco and Chicago, a whale would be able to hear San Francisco from Chicago. Beached whales were found with bleeding busted ear drums.

It was also used in a thermal layer (bounded by layers of different temperature water which caused ricochets, keeping the sound in a narrow layer of water that whales use to communicate long distances (doesn't waste energy in 3 dimensions, travels further in 2 dimensions between layers).

Recently pods of dolphins are washed up in the Gulf of Mexico, baffling scientists. I think I know why. In "Military News, April 9, 2019, there is an article "U.S. Navy successfully completes developmental testing of "Q-20C towed minehunting sonar." That article shows that special sonar was used in the gulf recently.

I think that this special sonar blasted the dolphins and forced them to beach.