• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sinful Abominations

idav

Being
Premium Member
What are the last sinful things you have done?

Yesterday I ate shrimp and I even proceeded to feed it to my children.Eating unclean things (Isa. 66:17):eek:

Here is a small list of abominations to watch out for.

Unclean things (Lev. 7:21)
Customs of pagans (Lev. 18:30)
Idols (2 Chr. 15:8; 1 Pet. 4:3)
Sins of men (Ps. 14:1; 53:1)
Cheating (Mic. 6:10)
Lost souls (Rev. 21:8)
A froward man (perverse; one who turns aside (Pro. 3:32; 11:20)
A proud look (Pro. 6:16-17)
A lying tongue (Pro. 6:17; 12:22)
Hands that shed innocent blood ((Pro. 6:17)
A wicked scheming heart (Pro. 6:18)
Feet that are quick to sin (Pro. 6:18)
A false witness that speaks lies (Pro. 6:19)
A sower of discord (Pro. 6:19)
Wickedness (Pro. 8:7)
A false balance or scale (Pro. 11:1)
Sacrifices of the wicked (Pro. 15:8; 21:27)
The way of the wicked (Pro. 15:9)
The thoughts of the wicked (Pro. 15:26)
The proud of heart (Pro. 16:5)
Justifying the wicked (Pro. 17:15)
Condemning the just (Pro. 17:15)
Divers, dishonest weights (Pro. 20:10, 23)
Divers, dishonest measures (Pro. 20:10)
Refusing to hear the law (Pro. 28:9)
Prayers of the rebel (Pro. 28:9)
Eating flesh of peace offerings on the 3rd day (Lev. 7:18)
Some same sex acts (Lev. 18:22; 20:13; Dt. 23:18) See GayPrejudice.com
Taking ornaments from idols when being destroyed (Dt. 7:25-26)
Any Idolatrous practices (Dt. 12:31; 13:14; 17:4; 18:9; 20:18; 29:17)
Offering an imperfect animal to God as a sacrifice (Dt. 17:1)
Any traffic with demons (Dt. 18:7-12)
Wearing clothes of the opposite sex (Dt. 22:5) See GayPrejudice.com
Bringing the hire of a harlot or sodomite into God's house (Dt. 23:18)
Re-marriage of former companions (Dt. 24:1-4)
Cheating others (Dt. 25:13-16)
Making images/idols (Dt. 27:15)
Idols of Ammon (1 Ki. 11:5)
Idols of Moab (1 Ki. 11:7; 2 Ki. 11:13)
Idols of Zidon (2 Ki. 23:13)
Incense offered by hypocrites (Isa. 1:13)
Eating unclean things (Isa. 66:17)
Offering human sacrifices (Jer. 32:35)
Robbery (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Murder (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Adultery (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Oppression of others, particularly the poor or vulnerable (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Violence (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Breaking vows (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Lending with interest to a brother (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Lying with a menstruous woman (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Hardness of heart (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Injustice (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Worship of anti-Christ (Dan. 11:31; 12:11; Mt. 24:15; 2 Th. 2:4; Rev. 13)
Incest (Lev. 19: 6-30)
Things highly esteemed by man (Lk. 16:15)
Many other sins of the nations (Lev. 18: 26-29; Dt. 18: 9-12; 20:18; 29:17; 1 Ki. 14:24; 21:2, 11; 23:24; 2 Chr. 28:3; 33:2; 34:33; 36:14; Ezek. 7: 3-20; 8: 6-17; 16: 2-58; 20: 4-30; Rev. 17: 4-5)

What are abominations according to the Bible?

Wirey

Fartist
Jesus, that's a small list? Am I ever glad I'm an amoral schmuck. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to frying up these kittens. Those toddlers are hungry!

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
The most sinful thing I have done in recent times was to vote for the Labour Party. I still have that dirty feeling.

Wirey

Fartist
The most sinful thing I have done in recent times was to vote for the Labour Party. I still have that dirty feeling.

Aren't we naughty!

I once sent an e-mail to the Mormons asking for information and giving my ex-wife's address. She's a JW.

Awoon

"Sinful" and "Abominations" are not the same.

Sin is breaking laws, abomination is just something unclean.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Jesus, that's a small list? Am I ever glad I'm an amoral schmuck. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to frying up these kittens. Those toddlers are hungry!

How dare you feed fried kittens to toddlers!

You know the high temperature used for frying only ruins the flavor of the kitten meat :facepalm:

Slow cook. :yes:

Also, make sure you dont cut up the meat, those kids gotta learn how to chew and tear, right? If they choke, that's called natural selection. We dont want weak toddlers :no:

idav

Being
Premium Member
Yeah make sure if you kill someone (sinful) you wash yer dirty hands (abomination).

So it's worse if they bathe in their victims blood after killing them. I will keep that in mind?

BTW isn't unclean things unlawful?

Reptillian

Hamburgler Extraordinaire
(Don't say cross dressing, don't say cross dressing...) Cross dressing. D'oh!

Lol, same here. (Don't judge me!) Also add to that committing adultery in my heart via looking at a woman lustfully. Perhaps I should pluck out mine eye to prevent my whole body from being cast into Hell. Oh and blasphemy...so much blasphemy...

Wirey

Fartist
Lol, same here. (Don't judge me!) Also add to that committing adultery in my heart via looking at a woman lustfully. Perhaps I should pluck out mine eye to prevent my whole body from being cast into Hell. Oh and blasphemy...so much blasphemy...

If committing adultery in your heart is a sin anyway, you might as well go ahead and nail her. No sense going to Hell for a human reaction to external stimuli.

Reptillian

Hamburgler Extraordinaire
If committing adultery in your heart is a sin anyway, you might as well go ahead and nail her. No sense going to Hell for a human reaction to external stimuli.

I'm conflicted on the issue, she's a friend and really attractive, but at the same time I don't know if I'd want to deal with all the complications of sleeping with her. Plus, I don't think she's into me that way.

Awoon

I'm conflicted on the issue, she's a friend and really attractive, but at the same time I don't know if I'd want to deal with all the complications of sleeping with her. Plus, I don't think she's into me that way.

Borrow Wireys Johnson then

Wirey

Fartist

Just walk up to her, hold out your hand, and say "Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?" Works like a charm.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond

If I could frubal you for this I would. Is that committing adultery in my heart?