• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Signature Graveyard

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
I can't remember my last signature but I remember that this was probably the first one I had on RF.

:group: We are all brothers and sisters in Spirit because we are children of one God. :group:

SoyLeche

meh...
The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' - Ronald Regan

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I would rather be with one hypocrite, myself, than with a group of hypocrites arguing over whose hypocrisy is sanctioned by God.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Debating creationists on the topic of evolution is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon -- it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flys back to its flock to claim victory.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perturbatio Sceptrum Causa

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Change the world, Move a rock

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
If ever I bow down before a God it will be out of respect and never submission.
:wolf: :pent: :lunar: :yinyang:
Do not rely on the opinion of others to judge your own morality.

rojse

RF Addict
I found a new quote that I wanted for my signature, but I wanted to store my old quote somewhere for posterity.

The word, or Logos, is our original, most sophisticated technology, still unsurpassed, requiring no batteries, little maintenance, and, with only twenty-six squiggles, mastering the universe.

Alan Moore, Promethea

I thought it might be nice to resurrect this thread to store signatures, since I change mine at least once a month.