• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sick Day

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I took a sick day part of yesterday and all of today. It's not COVID, so just some kind of cold. Congested, sneezing, coughing like crazy. Also a few weeks ago I was similarly under under the weather and literally woke up with what I assume is a bruised/sore rib, so that is still there and hurts extra whenever I cough. :weary:

Now accepting all prayers, positive thoughts, and reiki crystal cleansing rituals for my rapid healing.

InChrist

Free4ever
I took a sick day part of yesterday and all of today. It's not COVID, so just some kind of cold. Congested, sneezing, coughing like crazy. Also a few weeks ago I was similarly under under the weather and literally woke up with what I assume is a bruised/sore rib, so that is still there and hurts extra whenever I cough. :weary:

Now accepting all prayers, positive thoughts, and reiki crystal cleansing rituals for my rapid healing.
Sorry, hope you feel better soon. Do you use any vitamins or natural supplements?

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara

Perhaps you're bunged up with the peanut butter?

anna.

but mostly it's the same

That sounds miserable. :( Feel better soon! :heart:

We Never Know

No Slack

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member

Wishing you a quick recovery...I will pray for you and your loved ones.