• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shy Girl

Hope

Princesinha
I'm sorry
I look away
I'm sorry
When I try to speak
No words can leak
I'm sorry
I run away
I'm sorry
I gaze the other way
I'm sorry
You can't see
It's not you
It's me
I'm sorry
You don't know why
There is a reason
I am only
Shy.

Mystic-als

Hope - not your best. But probably a poem that you had more feeling in writing.
Looking forward to more poems from you. I am starting to look for your name in the Poetry section.

Hope

Princesinha
Mystic-als said:
Hope - not your best. But probably a poem that you had more feeling in writing.
Looking forward to more poems from you. I am starting to look for your name in the Poetry section.

Thanks for your honesty----as always, appreciated. Sadly, what I've posted so far, is pretty much most of what I've written in recent years. I dare not post stuff I wrote when I was a wee girl---laughable!! Anything good I've written comes from flashes of inspiration, and a dose of good luck. I claim no natural talent whatsoever.

Mystic-als

You don't need to claim any natural talent. I can see it in your writing. Don't miss-understand me. This poem is very good. But your preceeding poems are really good. Your imagination is wonderful to see. The way you change what is unseen into an object and then show us how it feels. Magnificent!
I am in the same position as you when it comes to poems and having posted most of them.

But seeing your talent and imagination I am sure you can write more soul moving matterial. Looking forward to your future works of art.