• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Women's Homeless Shelters Ban Trans Identified Males?

Should Women's Shelters Ban Trans Identified Males?

• Yes

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Other/Undecided

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Ellen Brown

Homeless shelters could deny transgender people under proposed Trump administration rule

I don't necessarily disagree with the policy because many homeless women have been completely traumatized by males. These women have been sexually exploited by males, sexually assaulted by males and subject to domestic violence mostly by males. They live in fear of their live, many suffering PTSD because of what they have suffered at the hands of males and the very presence of a male can be traumatic for them.

And the other hand trans identified males need to be sheltered too and not in men's shelters where they can be subjected to violence. The only solution I see is to create shelters specifically for them. It is a complicated issue.

I'm going to ignore this bit of hateful nonsense. Then I am going to put the original poster on ignore. This is so much BS. And yes Trump will likely do his worst against the innocent. Hoping I die very soon.