• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Sharia Law be forbidden in Non-Muslim (Western) countries?

As above

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Notanumber

A Free Man
What makes it spread, however, is when people constantly attack it, sounding like deranged madmen when they do it, making people curious about it. It also makes people sympathetic towards them when you go on about how they're all lying to us and all wanting us dead and wanting to take over the world, because most people have met Muslims before, and a good number of people have regular and daily interactions with them. There is a good deal of stuff in the Quran to criticise, but Muslims themselves, especially if you're a Westerner interacting with a Western Muslim, are no different than anyone else. But even those from the Middle East are often enough very polite and respectful of our ways.

If I were a deranged madman, I would sign up for Islam and go around chopping infidels heads off.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
We in the western countries have mostly grown up and have left barbaric practices beyond, its just that some cultures haven't got there yet.

Theweirdtophat

You know there are Muslim countries that don't follow Sharia law right? Some don't follow all of it to the letter or even enforce it. If they were as xenophobic as people say they are, shouldn't every Muslim country be extreme like Saudi Arabia and be 100% Muslim?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Some on here have stated that they have Muslim friends, but at least Bin Laden spoke the truth “Battle, animosity and hatred, directed from the Muslim to the infidel, is the foundation of our religion. And we consider this a justice and kindness to them."

Some British politicians are calling for immigrants to learn English before coming into the country or attend English classes if already here, but why are they allowing segregated faith schools to indoctrinate the youth of today.

Sharia Courts should also be outlawed in western countries.

This is worthy of being read by those that wish to better understand Islam.

Islam's doctrines of deception

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Probably shouldn't call it law. Should call it Sharia teaching.
Should Sharia teaching be forbidden? No not anymore then any other religious teaching.

Calling it law makes it sound civil. If a person wants to follow Sharia teaching that's ok for them but its no law for me. Course I don't think we should recognize marriage as a civil law either.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Probably shouldn't call it law. Should call it Sharia teaching.
Should Sharia teaching be forbidden? No not anymore then any other religious teaching.

Calling it law makes it sound civil. If a person wants to follow Sharia teaching that's ok for them but its no law for me. Course I don't think we should recognize marriage as a civil law either.

Thanks for highlighting that video.

I have just watched it again and it explains the situation very well.

Unlike all other major religions Islam is an all controlling political ideology with undertones of menace.

Should the teaching of Sharia be forbidden? Absolutely, for the good of humanity.

Creeping Sharia should be stopped in all western countries.

Muhammad said he was victorious because of using terror and the Quran commands its followers to imitate Muhammad.

Allah is a god who hates and Islam is NOT a religion of peace.

This website shows the difference between Islam and other religions.

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

Islam is all about death and destruction.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
What is the difference between Islamic fundamentalism and Sharia Law?

I would be surprised if Trump even knows the difference between Sunni and Shia.
Don't forget, a good number of them didn't think any better of Christianity.
"Of all the animosities which have existed among mankind, those which are caused by a difference of sentiments in religion appear to be the most inveterate and distressing, and ought to be deprecated. I was in hopes that the enlightened and liberal policy, which has marked the present age, would at least have reconciled Christians of every denomination so far that we should never again see the religious disputes carried to such a pitch as to endanger the peace of society." - George Washington