• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should McDonalds Open ISIS Franchise?

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Should McDonalds Open ISIS Franchise?

McDonalds stock has been really in the dumps as less Americans are eating at McDonalds, though they did get some free advert with that youtube video of 7 mental midget thug females beating a 15 year old girl going viral on youtube in a McDonalds in Brooklyn while male pants down crowd thugs from the high school next door cheer it on.

But now McDonalds has an opportunity to show off to investors.

It appears the terrorist thugs of ISIS are crazy for McDonalds.

British style fish and chips are the favorite staple of ISIS, however the chips (called over sized French Fries in America) are mostly soggy and the fish improperly cooked.

Actually the IS has some pretty bad food, though those who go to fight for ISIS may have always had bad diets lacking salads and heavy on burned meat and rather bad looking chapatis.

Actually the most popular food with ISIS is burgers from McDonalds fast food joints, especially the Mickey D "cheese burger" but this fast food is somewhat rare as it has to be smuggled in from Turkey, but when the McDonalds bags get in the ISIS terrorists take pictures of themself celebrating "no flat bread today" with the fast food bag from McDonalds in celebration and thumbs up, they post these or send them back home.

Picture from IS camp:

269A3F9B00000578-2993126-image-a-5_1426244934028.jpg

Perhaps McDonalds should consider opening up fast food outlets in the IS and advert to showcase and attract investors.

But I wonder. "You are what you eat"? Now I know, the old "they will sell us the rope we will hang them with"... dumb line actually, and in this case the Capitalist may be selling the rope the eater is hanging himself, and possible new venue to kill ISIS.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I don't think the McRib sandwich would be a big seller. (but then again I can't imagine why any person would eat that.) But business is business. I see no reason why McDonalds couldn't sell to Isis.

(btw, did you know Fanta was invented by Coca Cola specifically for sale in Nazi Germany)