• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shipwrecked!

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Who wants to play a quick game? This will be an RPG game, with ourselves roleplaying as ourselves.

We'll be on a ship together (those who join) going to an RF reunion. But... The ship sinks, and we barely make it to an island. Then, we, of RF, have to survive. I'll provide elements of plot, you just have to play your characters.

So? Who wants in?

Sign-Up Sheet:

~Druidus~ (Narrator and Character)
~Michel~
~Orichalcum~
~Jewscout~
~Lady Lazarus~
~Bastet~
~Luke Wolf~
~FeathersinHair~
~Kirby Fan~

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I wouldn't mind, but as a male chauvenist pig, I'm getting ready for when my wife comes home, with her slippers.........:biglaugh:

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Ok, we have three characters (I'll count you too, Michel), so far. I'll wait a little longer, because the more characters we have, the more fun it will be.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
FeathersinHair said:
Me! I wanna be shipwrecked!
You just want to be shipwrecked on the off chance that Dominic Monaghan is playing with green coconuts on the beach when you get there.:D

I'll be in that, Dru.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
lady_lazarus said:
You just want to be shipwrecked on the off chance that Dominic Monaghan is playing with green coconuts on the beach when you get there.:D

I'll be in that, Dru.
*shifty eyes* You know me too well.

But then again, that island has the immeadiate danger of polar bears. One has to weigh one thing against the other.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
FeathersinHair said:
*shifty eyes* You know me too well.

But then again, that island has the immeadiate danger of polar bears. One has to weigh one thing against the other.
Ah, but we'll be safe from the polar bears, because we will have with us Druidus, leader of the Great Polar Bear Conspiracy.
Anyway, I'm less worried about the polar bears than the loopy French woman and the invisible big thingy that breaks trees and eats pilots.:help:

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
As long as I don't end up being the twat who blows themselves up with dynamite while they're busy lecturing everyone on how volatile it is, I'll give it a go.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Bastet said:
As long as I don't end up being the twat who blows themselves up with dynamite while they're busy lecturing everyone on how volatile it is, I'll give it a go.
Oh come on...ya gotta admit that was funny.:biglaugh:

Of course, it was funny because it wasn't me.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
lady_lazarus said:
Oh come on...ya gotta admit that was funny.:biglaugh:

Of course, it was funny because it wasn't me.
I don't know which was funnier - when he blew himself up, or when Hurley looked at Jack and said "Dude...you've got some Arzt on you."

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I was actually thinking about that line, but couldn't remember the fellows name for the life of me.

Ahhh, I do love me some Hurley.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Bastet said:
I don't know which was funnier - when he blew himself up, or when Hurley looked at Jack and said "Dude...you've got some Arzt on you."
I think my favourite bit ever has been during Hurley's backstory, when he rocked up to that lone house in 'the outback' and the woman said,'You're here abaht thim numbas.' Made me think immediately of Meryl Streep saying,'Thet's ma barbie daughter, not sum objict!',
As authentically Australian as each other, those two accents.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Ok, I think we have enough to begin. Before we can begin, we'll need to know about a bit about each of you. What talents do you actually possess that could help you survive on an island? (You can choose only 4 that may apply.) What attributes do you have that harm your chances of survival on an island? (Only 2 that apply.)

I'm writing the starting stages of the plot. Remember that this isn't like most RPGs, we won't be using dice, or anything else like that. Each character does his/her best to advance the story. If you find yourself in a situation where you're likely to survive or do well, roleplay it that way. Make your characters struggles interesting for others to read; as well. When you take a turn, after all the others have taken theirs, you can respond to actions ocurring to you and your environment, as well as make several actions yourself. You may not decide what an action does to another character; the other character has to do that themselves (unless it is a non-player-character).

I warn you, this story will be slightly tongue in cheek, as well. :p

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Do you want us to make characters- characters, or be ourselves as characters?

*trying to think what she might be able to do to help her survive*