• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shifting more towards atheism

F1fan

Veteran Member
I did not say that the Bible is unreliable. That is an intentional misrepresentation of what I wrote. If you don't understand that there are various translations, all of which state God's truth in various forms, then you need to educate yourself.
It's "God's truth" due to what humans say it is. The issue is not the Bible being unreliable, it is the unreliable interpretations and beliefs by fallible believers that is the issue. I see many believers try to defer to the Bible as "God's truth" or infallible, but these claims are coming from fallible minds that follow no facts, so there's reason to reject these claims.

Enai de a lukal

I asked, What observation do you mean? An observation can be for example a rock, fossil, mountain... ...can you name any evidence in such way?

The problem with what you gave is, it is basically just an opinion that some people have made on basis of some observations.
Nope, it was a discussion of the evidence for plate tectonics. Go back and give it a look. Worst case, you learn something new.