• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shia hadiths have it designated that "Ahlul-Thikr" is the family of the reminder.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The hadith continues, and you know it, but are pretending otherwise. Whatever CIA or CISES gives you to lie, it's not worth losing the next world.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The only thing I mixed up and because you are confused is that hadith is not in Basaair Al Daraajat but in some other Shia book. I mixed up the references, that's all.
Still lying, the same hadith you are partially scanning, the thing you don't realize is the Arabic continues in the same page, while I expect the translation to continue on the next page. So your lies don't work on me.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Cult members of your sect probably on high CIA pay roles to lie and corrupt people.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yeah, and?

Reminder has two meanings- Ahlul Bayt and The Quran and if Quran tells us that we must ask Ahlul Kitab if we don't know, then what's your problem exactly?
Liar, the same hadith SAYS IT'S ABSURD FOR IT TO BE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK. You are a liar. The one you are quoting and scanning partially that it is.

justaguy313

Premium Member
Surah 3:48

And Allah will teach him writing and wisdom, the Torah and the Gospel

So what do you say about this verse?

That it's fake?

That Torah and the Gospels are fake?

C'mon bro, grow up

justaguy313

Premium Member
So let me just recap the hadith you claim I am deviating

Abu Ja’far asws regarding the Words of Allah azwj [21:7] so ask the People of the Reminder if you do not know, said: ‘Rasool-Allah saww and the People asws of his saww Household, they asws are the Peoplea sws of the Reminder (Ahl Al-Zikr) and they asws are the Imams asws.’

And from him, from Suleyman Al Zarary, from Muhammad Bin Khalid Al Taylasi, from Al A’la Bin Razeyn Al Qala’a, from Muhammad Bin Muslim,
(It has been narrated) from Abu Ja’far asws, said, ‘I said to him asws, ‘There are some from us who are alleging that the Words of Allah azwj Mighty and Majetsic [21:7] so ask the People of the Reminder if you do not know, they are the Jews and the Christians’.

The Imam asws said: ‘Then they would be calling you all to their Religion’. Then he asws gestured with his asws (hand) to his asws chest, and said: ‘We asws are the People asws of the reminder , and we asws are to be asked from’. And the ‘Reminder’ has two meanings – The Prophet saww had been Named as ‘Zikr’ in the Words of the High [65:10] Allah has Sent down to you a Reminder, [65:11] A Rasool; and the Quran in the Words of the High [15:9] We have Sent down the Reminder and We will be its Guardians, and they asws are the People asws of the Quran and the People asws of the Prophet saww’.

So it is clear from the Hadith that The Reminder are Ahlul Bayt and Quran in the Words of the High(15:9)

I don't know exactly where you see the problem.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Ahlul Bayt are Ahlul Zikr and Ahlul Kitab are People of the Book. Simple as that. Nothing complicated there.

Baha'u'llah also refers to the "People of the Book" as the divines of each faith in each age that have been given authority to teach the faith.

“It is evident that by the “people of the Book,” who have repelled their fellowmen from the straight path of God, is meant none other than the divines of that age, whose names and character have been revealed in the sacred books, and alluded to in the verses and traditions recorded therein, were you to observe with the eye of God.” Kitab-i-iqan

So what is this discussion about? Baha'u'llah also came from the Shia line.

Regards Tony

justaguy313

Premium Member
Baha'u'llah also refers to the "People of the Book" as the divines of each faith in each age that have been given authority to teach the faith.

“It is evident that by the “people of the Book,” who have repelled their fellowmen from the straight path of God, is meant none other than the divines of that age, whose names and character have been revealed in the sacred books, and alluded to in the verses and traditions recorded therein, were you to observe with the eye of God.” Kitab-i-iqan

So what is this discussion about? Baha'u'llah also came from the Shia line.

Regards Tony

Our group is not in any way affiliated with Bahai's. We consider that they are not guided by God, because they don't have any proof that they are.

Just wanted to point that out.

justaguy313

Premium Member
Cult members of your sect probably on high CIA pay roles to lie and corrupt people.

As a matter of fact you can call every single religion in the world a cult.

You can call me a cultist because I follow Aba Sadiq from him is peace and I can call you a cultist for following Khamenei and Wilayat Al Faqih.

It's just a matter of perception at the end of the day

I see you Khamenei followers can't seem to get rid of your old tactic, of calling anyone who is against your so called supreme leader a Cia, zionist and Mi6 agent. That's what your marja based religion is really all about

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Our group is not in any way affiliated with Bahai's. We consider that they are not guided by God, because they don't have any proof that they are.

Just wanted to point that out.
I see your group is the "AHMADI RELIGION
OF PEACE AND LIGHT".

I just want to point out that the Bab brought to remaining 25 Letters of knowledge back in 1844.

Peace be with you.

Regards Tony

justaguy313

Premium Member
I see your group is the "AHMADI RELIGION
OF PEACE AND LIGHT".

I just want to point out that the Bab brought to remaining 25 Letters of knowledge back in 1844.

Peace be with you.

Regards Tony

We have nothing to do with Mirza Ghulam Ahmad and Ahmadiyya sect. Our imams are Imam Ahmed Al Hassan and Imam Aba Sadiq from them is peace

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So let me just recap the hadith you claim I am deviating

Abu Ja’far asws regarding the Words of Allah azwj [21:7] so ask the People of the Reminder if you do not know, said: ‘Rasool-Allah saww and the People asws of his saww Household, they asws are the Peoplea sws of the Reminder (Ahl Al-Zikr) and they asws are the Imams asws.’

And from him, from Suleyman Al Zarary, from Muhammad Bin Khalid Al Taylasi, from Al A’la Bin Razeyn Al Qala’a, from Muhammad Bin Muslim,
(It has been narrated) from Abu Ja’far asws, said, ‘I said to him asws, ‘There are some from us who are alleging that the Words of Allah azwj Mighty and Majetsic [21:7] so ask the People of the Reminder if you do not know, they are the Jews and the Christians’.

The Imam asws said: ‘Then they would be calling you all to their Religion’. Then he asws gestured with his asws (hand) to his asws chest, and said: ‘We asws are the People asws of the reminder , and we asws are to be asked from’. And the ‘Reminder’ has two meanings – The Prophet saww had been Named as ‘Zikr’ in the Words of the High [65:10] Allah has Sent down to you a Reminder, [65:11] A Rasool; and the Quran in the Words of the High [15:9] We have Sent down the Reminder and We will be its Guardians, and they asws are the People asws of the Quran and the People asws of the Prophet saww’.

So it is clear from the Hadith that The Reminder are Ahlul Bayt and Quran in the Words of the High(15:9)

I don't know exactly where you see the problem.
The hadith is saying it's absurd for it to be Christians and Jews, but you were quoting some of it, hoping others would think Imams (a) were saying Ahlul-Thikr are Christians and Jews while that is what others were saying, but the holy Imam (a) was refuting that notion.