• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sharing My Music

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm wanting to start putting more of my music out for others to listen to. I love writing music, which is pretty much all I do in my home studio setup. I love exploring a variety of different styles within what I do. I'm hoping to start turning out a couple of songs a month, to keep myself from getting into a loop with the songs and never release them anywhere.

This song and video is something I worked on over the holidays as part of a project for myself, taking old 8mm film found in my parent's home after their passing, and writing some music scores to go along with them. Editing the film and writing music to the footage of my mother swimming, night after night, was a real healing process for me. I was very close with her.

I plan to do other releases of these with other footage from the collection over time.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm wanting to start putting more of my music out for others to listen to. I love writing music, which is pretty much all I do in my home studio setup. I love exploring a variety of different styles within what I do. I'm hoping to start turning out a couple of songs a month, to keep myself from getting into a loop with the songs and never release them anywhere.

This song and video is something I worked on over the holidays as part of a project for myself, taking old 8mm film found in my parent's home after their passing, and writing some music scores to go along with them. Editing the film and writing music to the footage of my mother swimming, night after night, was a real healing process for me. I was very close with her.

I plan to do other releases of these with other footage from the collection over time.

Very impressive! The music has got a nostalgic feeling.