• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shadow Wolf & I Plan Takeover

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You're an RF teenager....& a moody one too.
I think you're old enuf to date now.
Yeah...all those hormones and changes and hormonal fluctuations and BLARGH!!! (my moods been all over the place bouncing off walls today)
As for dating, sounds great! Hey there, buuuuuudy! (I've upgraded from Butthead lines to Pauly Shore) (ok, I admit it, I wouldn't have minded not being around for that part of the 90s)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yeah...all those hormones and changes and hormonal fluctuations and BLARGH!!! (my moods been all over the place bouncing off walls today)
As for dating, sounds great! Hey there, buuuuuudy! (I've upgraded from Butthead lines to Pauly Shore) (ok, I admit it, I wouldn't have minded not being around for that part of the 90s)
So....who at RF would you date....strictly single folk of appropriate age.
(I'm playing the role of the dad who doesn't trust these young bucks.)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
So....who at RF would you date....strictly single folk of appropriate age.
Does it count for being single if I abduct them and drag them with me to a remote island and their friends and family think they're dead? As a guy, would you like that? Would it prove my wanting to have you alone and to myself?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Does it count for being single if I abduct them and drag them with me to a remote island and their friends and family think they're dead? As a guy, would you like that? Would it prove my wanting to have you alone and to myself?
That sounds like you'd wind up on some #metoo list.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That sounds like you'd wind up on some #metoo list.
Nope, can't happen. I'm a girl. I can't rape, can't be sexist, and anything else I can't be just because I'm of this group or that. Maybe if he's a neurotypical they won't be able to charge me with anything since they've gave me some grief here and there?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nope, can't happen. I'm a girl. I can't rape, can't be sexist, and anything else I can't be just because I'm of this group or that. Maybe if he's a neurotypical they won't be able to charge me with anything since they've gave me some grief here and there?
But you're white, so you're racist.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
It's true.
Although she didn't know of the plot to take over RF until this thread.
We provide balance...opposing each other on every issue.
And she's on the path to catch up with me as most blatherie (prolific) poster.

So.....who's with us?
and you overlook the guy who laid the ground work for this move

I feel like John Wick
like a used outsider

and shot

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
We do need to hurry on this take over though. Once I get back home I'll be picking back up my life, busier than ever, and maybe-maybe not looking to add someone else to my life. Do guys like it if you lock them in your basement and chain them up and play videos of Jigsaw for them? Leatherface? Creepy lullabies with images of Freddy Krueger all over? What about Chucky? Is he still too doll like for guys?

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
They're not outlawed themselves, but the processes to become one often are, and strongly frowned upon if they aren't. And then there are those like me, or at least as I was in my former position, who hunt down and destroy those who abuse magic.
Shadow Wolf, Magic cop. She walks a beat. 6 feet off the ground.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Do you like fried rabbit ?
One guy telling me I will be screaming. Another guy asking me if I am cannibalistic.

Heck yeah, I love fried rabbit. It is one of my favorite wild game meats. Besides, it beats spending all that money sending the kids to college.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
It's true.
Although she didn't know of the plot to take over RF until this thread.
We provide balance...opposing each other on every issue.
And she's on the path to catch up with me as most blatherie (prolific) poster.

So.....who's with us?
Is this supposed to be a bloodless coup or will there be lots of carnage? I like carnage. Just like the good old days. It is a much maligned and underrated act of gratuitous violence that our ancestors were regularly privy to and we have lost touch with.

What about the inaugural parade? Is there going to be one? Will there be carnage in it? Maybe a light carnage at the post-inaugural after party?

If you do have any carnage, does it have to be formal? I prefer casual attire for my carnage.

Brickjectivity

Brickish Brat
Staff member
Premium Member
4IjY2Uj.jpg