• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sensing auras

Theweirdtophat

Does anyone know the best way to sense a person's aura. I heard some were able to sense the good in someone as well as the bad and a technique like this would be most useful so I'd know to sense the good people and stay away from the bad people.

Has anyone had experiences like this. If so, what was it like?

dannerz

Some people can not see an aura. Some people can only see it within their mind. Some people can physically and directly see auras. It depends on their genetic resonance.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
I've always been pretty good at sensing a persons aura, sometimes can see it.
It's a mechanisim used to survive. (for me at least)
I'm also empathic, can sense a persons emotions, which made me pretty
good at helping those afflicted with addictions.

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
Does anyone know the best way to sense a person's aura. I heard some were able to sense the good in someone as well as the bad and a technique like this would be most useful so I'd know to sense the good people and stay away from the bad people.

iv got a good "first impressions last" sense.........i was correct 15years after i decided my sisters boyfriend was no good .

and tone of voice is a good "aura" detector :)

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
My brother sees Auras. He says that he sees dull colors around different people. For me, I feel auras. I don't have to touch, know, and seen the person before but my "radar" would go up and flight/fright response will trigger. It's the energy people give off that tells about them and other people. Many people say my energy or aura exhausts them. I've been around people like that and around those who are the opposite.

How you feel or see it? Most people I know, they just know. They experience it rather than find a tool to make it happen. I guess the best way to feel someone's energy is to go in crowded places and determine how you feel around someone without having to meet them, say hi, or even look at them (taking the bias--race, language, and so forth) that interfere with that person's aura.

I was in Microsoft Office class one time and a guy I did not even talk to before none less look in his eye to see his face made me so uncomfortable that I had to walk out of the room. I just asked around to borrow a pen. He grabbed one, tried to give it to me, and I got this "he did something bad (maybe criminal) feeling" and I never took the pen from him. Other students had a shock expression. I couldn't explain it.

I don't know about others, but auras are something one has to experience. I don't know if there are specific methods that will foretell who is bad and who isn't. You just know. (Of course, use your common sense as well).

Last edited:

Kolibri

I think the ability is tied to the learning pattern of the person using their own intuition. For someone that meditates and even more so for someone who creates visually, auras are easier to detect. For someone like myself, who focuses visually, I have not been able to see them. I know they exist from Krilian photography. So it is not something limited to religious circles.

As my mind's unconscious speaks kinetically, and I professionally work in vibrational medicine, I am very aware of these energy fields from a kinetic awareness. I can easily sense when someone is stressed and where the stress is located in the body - as easily as I can feel my own body. Often I get phantom sensations..feeling the stress reflected in my own body.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't think there's a "best way," there's the best way for you. I would just start by practicing a lot of energy work and developing a personal metaphysics surrounding that. Eventually, the way that works for you will come.