• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seed of Ha-adam.

John D. Brey

The Jewish sages tell us that this world was created with a heh ה while the next world, the world-to-come, is created with a yod י. So it’s ironic that the heh ה is a yod י covered up by a dalet ד. And it’s more ironic that when Ha-adam is transformed from a woman to a man, the letter representing a man in Ha-adam’s belly, the yod א–י–ש is moved from Ha-adam’s belly, or rib, and hidden under the dalet of Eve אשה. The seed of Ha-adam becomes the seed of the woman (Eve) once Ha-adam is transformed into a man (Gen. 2:21).

In Daniel Matt's translation of the Zohar (Pritzker Edition, Vol. 1, p. 9), Matt quotes the Zohar: "Then the letter ה (he) departs and י (yod) enters, and She adorns Herself in masculine clothing in the presence of every male in Israel." --- Matt's note on the passage states, "The letter ה (he) signifies the feminine; the letter י (yod) , the masculine. When the masculine powers of the sefirot reach Shekhinah, She is transformed from feminine to masculine . . .."

In the same sense that the letter heh ה signifies the feminine, so too the yod י signifies the masculine. Which is significant in the sense that the heh ה is thus emblematic of the female form being the temple, or outer man-ifestation of masculinity: the female is the house of the male; his home or temple. The heh ה is a picture of androgyny, or or better, the gynandros, since the letter itself is female, but is made up of a veil, the dalet ד, hiding the letter representing the male, i.e., the yod י.

When ha-adam is transformed from a female to a male (Gen. 2:21), the male inside ha-adam is removed such that Eve's body is cloned around the male seed removed from ha-adam just prior to ha-adam's labial flesh being sutured to form the chimera of masculinity, the phallus.

Ironically this is pictured in the sacred pictograms, or glyphs, the hieroglyphs, of the sacred Hebrew text, when ha-adam is called איש (a yod י hidden inside the word for fire אש) while Eve is called אשה, whereby the yod י in איש is removed from איש and placed under a dalet ד to form the letter heh ה at the end of the word for Eve אשה.

The noting of the fact that אש is the word for "fire" such that the yod of God, the yad of God, the lad of God, or the yid of God, is hidden in a fiery bush, gains its significance when we understand that God tells Moses (Exodus 23:2) that his name is in the fiery angel sent to guard Israel in their exodus. We're thus keyed in to the fact that this fiery angel is the "burning bush" where Moses himself first spied the outer garment of God as a burning bush in the middle of which is the tree of life, the right hand/yad of God.

Just as ha-adam removes the yad from the middle of his garden such that it's thereafter found as the seed of the woman, Eve, so too, the yad of God in the burning bush is removed from the burning bush and place inside Israel for safe keeping. Israel is a latter-day (corporate) version of Eve.

As Eve's first conception was in truth Abel, such that Cain is a usurper, like Perez, so too Israel's first conception was Christ, such that the AntiChrist, given the keys to the throne by Israel, is, like Cain, a usurper. Adam and Eve favored the second born (Cain) over the true firstborn (Abel) as Israel will favor the AntiChrist over Christ.

27 And it came to pass in the time of her travail, that, behold, twins [were] in her womb.
28 And it came to pass, when she travailed, that [the one] put out [his] hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first.
29 And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she said, How hast thou broken forth? [this] breach [be] upon thee: therefore his name was called Pharez.
30 And afterward came out his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called Zarah.

Genesis 38.​

John

Muffled

Jesus in me
The Jewish sage are aware that in Hebrew a word isn't the lowest common denominator of meaning. Every word breaks down into glyphs (consonant letters), or heiro-glyphs (Hebrew retains sacred pictographic meaning) such that the individual consonants making up a Hebrew word reveal deeper (hidden) aspects of the whole word and larger text.

Since Mary is the archetype of the prototype (Mary is a latter day type of the first human ---Ha-adam --- as the first human existed prior to Genesis 2:21), we can know that the first human, Ha-adam, had a female body indwelt by the messianic-male (the original androgyny) prior to and without phallic copulation providing the means for that male to be there. Had the desecration that takes place in Genesis 2:21 not occurred, such that phallic copulation would have been impossible (since Genesis 2:21 is the manufacture not of female flesh, but of the male flesh, the phallus) Ha-adam would have given birth to Messiah on the first Sabbath:

The primal flaw must be mended so that all things can return to their proper place, to their original posture. . . If Adam had not sinned the world would have entered the Messianic state on the first Sabbath after creation, with no historical process whatever.

Gershom Scholem, The Messianic Idea in Judaism, p. 46.

John

I believe Adam is not the first person on earth. He is the first called "human" by the alien gods. I believe he is most likely the first earthly person cloned from a blood clot found in the earth and not even the first person in his race.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Philologically interesting.
I have always thought the Hebrew Term Adam was the perfect translation of the Greek anthropos, which indicates both male and female persons.
It would suggest that the creation of Eve actually symbolizes the birth of the two genders , ish and ishah.

Evidently words don't reflect the reality. I believe Eve was formed from a rib and a rib has no gender.

John D. Brey

I believe Adam is not the first person on earth. He is the first called "human" by the alien gods. I believe he is most likely the first earthly person cloned from a blood clot found in the earth and not even the first person in his race.

. . . And consequently my theology would name that pre-Adam personage Ada.

John