• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scripture of The Day: 36

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
In My Opinion:

Mark 13:32
New International Version

The Day and Hour Unknown
32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

This is important as it shows that there are certain things that God The Father knows that God The Son doesn't

This is proof that The Father and The Son aren't co-equal members of the Godhead

It is proof that The Father has seniority over The Son - that The Father a) keeps The Son in the dark regarding when he will return and b) that The Father decides when The Son will return, and that The Son doesn't have a say in the matter - and isn't even informed

So quite clearly, The Trinity is not of one mind

And The Son is more human than he is perhaps given credit for

I know this sounds radical, but these are the implications of that scripture being true

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member

Mark 13:32
New International Version

The Day and Hour Unknown
32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
This is important as it shows that there are certain things that God The Father knows that God The Son doesn't
This is proof that The Father and The Son aren't co-equal members of the Godhead
It is proof that The Father has seniority over The Son - that The Father a) keeps The Son in the dark regarding when he will return and b) that The Father decides when The Son will return, and that The Son doesn't have a say in the matter - and isn't even informed
So quite clearly, The Trinity is not of one mind And The Son is more human than he is perhaps given credit for
I know this sounds radical, but these are the implications of that scripture being true

Yes, only God had No beginning - Psalms 90:2 - so only God is from everlasting.....
Whereas, pre-human Jesus is the beginning of the creation by God.- Revelation 3:14 B.
In other words, Jesus was ' in ' the beginning, but Not ' before ' the beginning as his God was ' before ' the beginning.
Jesus never claimed to be Creator, but told the truth when he answered at John 10:36 that he is the Son.