• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientists create living eating and growing machines...

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Someone answer this......as long as weve debated on this forum, years, and no one is convinced either way, what is the point?

Exchange of ideas? A possibility to become more educated? A realization that intelligent people can come to very different conclusions? Maybe a questioning of your own beliefs? An understanding of others? An exercise in being more clear about your own ideas?

Exchange of ideas? A possibility to become more educated? A realization that intelligent people can come to very different conclusions? Maybe a questioning of your own beliefs? An understanding of others? An exercise in being more clear about your own ideas?

Sounds good. Yea. I would hope it accomplishes all that.

Also, i feel people arguing with you has nothing to do with religion itself. It's the fact that you're in way over your head and everyone agrees. So when you asked if there's any point in you answering all the posts, i'd say no, there is no point. You'll just start the cycle from beginning.

People disagree with you because of your overly simplified way of explaining and understanding things. I.E Your arguments are mostly nonsensical because of your lack of education, not because of your religion.

You can believe in god and understand science. I'm just saying, you don't know how to do the latter effectively to make a case for yourself.

Incredable...

This is why its pointless debating with SOME of you.

Do you seriously want an explanation of theoretical physics or cosmology?
We're talking physics. There is no why.
Yet you insist on a creator for everything else.
What does this have to do with atheists?
Science disavows magic. Scientists are researching the natural mechanisms underlying the creation of the universe.

Whats the difference between nothing and no thing?

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
Incredable...

This is why its pointless debating with SOME of you.

You're the one who said you're capable of an in-depth reply. Yet you just wish away everything i wrote there.

It was supposed to be advice for you. You are in way over your head.

Whats the difference between nothing and no thing?

If you don't want people to think of you as a joke, stop making this stupid claim that atheists believe that things came from nothing. They don't believe that. You've been explained how. You are incapable of understanding what people tell you. You're in way over your head.

Cleary

God is sovereign and in control <><
Scientists create living eating and growing machines
Oh, I call BS ..... living eating and growing machines evolved over billions of years
even though no one can explain how it happened, why do so many automatically default to "a Scientist' did it ?
If a Scientist created 'living eating and growing machines' ... then who created the scientist ? hmmm ???

You're the one who said you're capable of an in-depth reply. Yet you just wish away everything i wrote there.

It was supposed to be advice for you. You are in way over your head.

If you don't want people to think of you as a joke, stop making this stupid claim that atheists believe that things came from nothing. They don't believe that. You've been explained how. You are incapable of understanding what people tell you. You're in way over your head.

Way over my head debating with foolishness?

Yea, ok then.

And yes, SOME atheists believe something came from nothing, some dont.

Darkstorn

Oh, I call BS ..... living eating and growing machines evolved over billions of years
even though no one can explain how it happened, why do so many automatically default to "a Scientist' did it ?

The theory of evolution explains it. And no one claims that a scientist did all of life ever. You're being highly nonsensical.

If a Scientist created 'living eating and growing machines' ... then who created the scientist ? hmmm ???

Total non-sequitur. Who created your creator? I know your answer: No one, you don't need to explain how it makes sense, it just is. Because you say so. This is a debate forum. And i feel you're a proselytizing bot who's not interested in discussing this. You just want to post your propaganda.

If this is your source, and you're here merely to advertise it, like it seems, i expect your stay to be incredibly brief.

Cleary

prove me wrong .... all life is derived from a source of intelligence

The theory of evolution explains it. And no one claims that a scientist did all of life ever.
You're being highly nonsensical.

Someone needs a sense of humor

Darkstorn

Way over my head debating with foolishness?

You can call it foolishness, but then again, it's coming from you. And you're not a reliable source. It almost seems like you're barely holding onto a basic understanding of what we're talking about here.

And yes, SOME atheists believe something came from nothing, some dont.

Stop bearing false witness. You're now going against scripture. You're also a liar, a willful one. Show me ONE atheist who believes that. Shut up or put up.

Darkstorn

Yeah, well as soon as you unclench your fists and grit teeth .... we might discuss

That sounds like a convenient excuse not to treat me as an equal in a discussion. Because the things you accuse me of are not true. There is no personal investment on my part in telling you how nonsensical and illogical your arguments are.

That's no proof except that the discovery institute is hard at work fabricating evidence to fit their conclusion.

Cleary

I've made no claims < sorry, but this does not work ... if you attempt to refute my claim ... you'll have to display your own .... tilt !!

I'll ask again ... you claim that life is simply matter alone ? (yes or no)

Darkstorn

I've made no claims < sorry, but this does not work ... if you attempt to refute my claim ... you'll have to display your own .... tilt !!

That's just delusional. I can shoot down your argument based on the strength of your argument alone. That's all that's needed to dismiss a fantastical claim. I don't need to have a claim of my own.

Deal with it. This isn't a "you show me yours and i'll show you mine" situation. This is this: You made an unsupported weak claim. I'm an unrelated observer notifying you of that fact alone.

I'll ask again ... you claim that life is simply matter alone ? (yes or no)

I don't know.

Cleary

I can shoot down your argument based on the strength of your argument alone

I'll ask again ... you claim that life is simply matter alone ? (yes or no) < git er done

Darkstorn

I can shoot down your argument based on the strength of your argument alone

I'll ask again ... you claim that life is simply matter alone ? (yes or no) < git er done

You want me to answer in one of two ways which is not compatible with my level of knowledge. I cannot answer a yes or no, when my answer is neither of those things.

Cleary

If you can't even answer a yes or no, then you're not even qualified to participate in the debate

Is life simply matter alone ?? what else might be required for life to exist ?

I cannot answer a yes or no, when my answer is neither of those things.

Life is either matter alone or NOT matter alone < sheeeze

Last edited: