• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientist declaration

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Ezzedean said:
Thanks for the info boys. I'll more than likely start some sort of thread that will involve a discussion relating to the information you guys have given me, I will also look at other websites and I believe my dad has "Walking with Cavemen" in his DVD collection that I'm gonna check out.
That's good, even if you don't believe it its good to understand what you are disbelieving.

Ezzedean said:
I apologize for my ignorance..... but at the same time I notice a lot of hostility towards muslims on these forums and I've noticed that when we muslims put forth any kind of information it is in no way considered valid to anyone here.... you dont have to view the Quran as true. but there are many other references I've seen my muslim brothers use that seem very valid and informative but yet they get shutdown. I also get a vibe from people on these forums when they respond to anything a muslim has to say it is with less respect than others. (Not all the time... but a lot of the time)
I should apologise as well, i have been less than friendly in this thread, but it is not a hostility towards Islam that i have, its hostility towards creationism in any form.
I have my own copy of the Koran (english, unfortunately i can't read Arabic) and i do read it quite often. I respect Islam and the Muslims on the forum are some of the most polite and informed people here. So yes, its not Islam i'm hostile towards. :)

Ezzedean said:
Now I must go. My parents are meeting a girl who I have been getting to know for quite some time tonight for the first time, she is not a muslim or a follower of any religion for that matter... my parents already know this and will still obviously welcome her in our home and get to know her, but it is still a nail biting situation. Wish me luck.
Good luck my friend. :D