• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science Vs. Bible?

richardlowellt

Perhaps if you do not wish to look any more foolish than you already do, you might want to actually read the whole thread BEFORE replying.

And if you have read the whole thread before you replied...I strongly suggest you stop replying in this thread all together.

But hey, that is just my opinion.

Perhaps suggesting that the cosmos is finite is in itself foolish. and are you not the one who can't understand what a BOUNDARY is??

I strongly suggest you put up with my reply's or simple don't read them, they WILL keep coming!!!!

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
That you have a lack of comprehension is certainly not my fault, do pay attention, there WILL be a test after!!
I call foul.
I say that it is YOUR fault since you have not explained the relevance or even how your "contributions" thus far in this thread are even remotely relevant to that which you are attempting to reply to.

Furthermore, you make the assumption that what you have presented is what is not understood, when the fact is that what is not understood is how what you presented is relevant.

Shall I continue or have you a better understanding now as to the why it actually IS you fault..?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Perhaps suggesting that the cosmos is finite is in itself foolish. and are you not the one who can't understand what a BOUNDARY is??
Wow.
Talk about sticking your foot in your mouth.
As I said, perhaps you should actually read and COMPREHEND what is being discussed before you reply.

I strongly suggest you put up with my reply's or simple don't read them, they WILL keep coming!!!!
Your having no problems looking like a complete dumb arse is not a problem I have.

richardlowellt

I call foul.
I say that it is YOUR fault since you have not explained the relevance or even how your "contributions" thus far in this thread are even remotely relevant to that which you are attempting to reply to.

Furthermore, you make the assumption that what you have presented is what is not understood, when the fact is that what is not understood is how what you presented is relevant.

Shall I continue or have you a better understanding now as to the why it actually IS you fault..?

Maybe if you try and rephrase the sentence that starts with furthermore, I might have a fighting chance at understanding just what you are trying to say, Thanks!!

Arlanbb

Bible and Science - Just how good were the people in olden days, King Solomon time, in measuring objects. The workmen for Solomon built a large pool and it was 5 cubits high, 10 cubits from brim to brim and "a line of 30 cubits measured its CIRCUMFERENCE" My math would make it 33.3333 cubits in circumference NOT 30. 1Kings 7:23