• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science touches telepathy

Dr. Nosophoros

especially for those who have no way to communicate.

Or frustrating because there are few who can receive it due to their own taught biases and encroachment of the "practical" physical world. I honestly believe that all of us have the ability, but it's like a rusty tool left in a long forgotten shed with a whole lot of manure piled on top of it, it's nothing "supernatural" it's just natural but through "intellectual progress" and domestication, some of us have put it away somewhere (I am guilty as well) but worse, some may have never even realized it's existence, but it isn't their fault, it's just a symptom of this disease called "civilization" by others.
I used to be quite "psychic" as a child from about 6-10, after that I feel that the realities of the created world came flooding in and polluted me causing me to forget myself to a large extent, I grew up , but to what?

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
I fail to see how the article in the OP has anything to do with telepathy. The link within the article points to another article on sciam.com about using fMRI scanners to determine brain activity. I would think if fMRI only touches on telepathy, then radio is telepathy. It seems to me that the author is just making a comparison. Radio is like telepathy because you can communicate with someone through a medium other than the five senses, with radio waves. fMRI is like telepathy because you can see their brain activity without opening up their skull. Both radio and fMRI require the use of man made technology and in no way validates the paranormal claims of telepathy, people directly communicating with each other only through brain waves with no help from technology.