• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science is Occult

Orias

Left Hand Path
For some reason the last thread was taken totally out context.

The basis for occultism is symbology. Theism isn't necessary, atheism isn't necessary. But the meaning and purpose behind an example.

When a group of people record themselves performing a "fake" human sacrifice in front of the statue of Shiva, it's an example of occult imagery.

Here is another example. The carbon atom as the atomic number of 6. And is made up of 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. We are made of carbon.

Also, when they record themselves performing a what is basically a ritual play celebration, using images of fire and a man with goat horns screaming up on the green screen, with visions of workers falling to their deaths, it's occult imagery

It's their little joke, to play God. I'm sure you've all heard of the mandella effect, what they are doing at CERN is incredible. They have discovered literally quantum particles and the Higgs Boson and anti-matter. They have not found or detected dark matter/energy. They are working to contain anti-matter and discovered a type of electromagnetics on a quantum scale called electrodynamics and there is a theory called retrocasuality which basically suggest on a quantum level an effect precedes it's cause. How is that?!

It literally says on the website of CERN they are trying to open a door to another dimension or at least create a tiny rips to peek in.

If you think about it, even if you don't have this information. A lot of "science enthusiasts" are oppositional. It's natural to the way, because the method of science is broken down in a way that becomes ritualistic, like a religion or cult of it's own, but it's certainly rooted in occult philosophy and even many reknowned scientists will admit that.

Satanic world. Satanic people. I tend to think a lot of people don't even know it all, we're all heathens.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Well yes, science in some respects is esoteric in that the different disciples use specialized language and symbolism to represent specific concepts, and that those symbols generally are intelligible to those trained in them.
Science is usually about the objective natural world, and separating it from the subjective inner world whenever possible in order to better understand the natural world.

I also find it interesting that scientific concepts are made into analogies so that they can be understood by non-scientists. You can also see this is occultism.

Orias

Left Hand Path
I agree. But the direction science has been going since Albert Einstein has become less about the objective world and more about the theoretical one. That's how they can do these crazy things.

But maybe it's all an illusion. What science does with instruments the occult magician does with their mind. The great thing about these analogies is they are an example, tested, replicated. There are many things in existence we cannot replicate, that doesn't mean we can't we just have not discovered it. It also means because we can't replicate or there is no evidence that one should assume the contrary, I think it should be cause for an investigation and gather information. But I feel many use "science" don't actually gather any information just pass information that is only reviewed by a people and taken as word from the rest.

ScottySatan

I think it's interesting, if true.

In my biology career, dealing with people trained in all scientific subjects, discussion of religion and the occult were taboo. We were taught implicitly that science has nothing to do with religion or personal beliefs of any kind, ideally even scientific beliefs.

There is stuff in science that I'd call ritual, But it's got more to do with personal honors, and not stuff that I think sways the creation of knowledge by more than a temporary assumption of who is correct if there are different theories, or what's the most important thing to research, or at worst, a temporary giving of the benefit of the doubt to a great scientist.

Occult? Nah. Not that I've seen. Then again, I'm just familiar one branch of science in one part of the world. CERN is pretty exotic to me too.

If it does exist I'll be fascinated to look at it and first of all see how it affects objectivity.

ScottySatan

Side note about how particle accelerators are used:

A particle accelerator is a shared resource and different research groups buy time on it. Preference will be given to those inside the institution that operates the machine, but they "rent it out" too.

Therefore, if what you say is true, it's a strong possibility that it's one group of "weirdos" buying accelerator time to do this.