• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

science in the quran -Sahih Bukhari 4.537 , Sahih Bukhari 7.673

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
ohh my i am sorry i apolgise , did not make it falsley , i just got them mixed up , apart from that , it was twice in the hadiths , so we kno we can trust him as a reliable source , do you agree

To be honest, I had never heard of this Hadith until someone else brought it up here on RF. Why do you care if it's authentic or not? Does it harm you, non-Muslims, or Muslims in general? I interpret this Hadith to be either what I posted above or what YmirGF suggested, and not really significant. I do know, however, that if a fly landed in my water, I'd be getting new water. Does that help?

To be honest, I had never heard of this Hadith until someone else brought it up here on RF. Why do you care if it's authentic or not? Does it harm you, non-Muslims, or Muslims in general? I interpret this Hadith to be either what I posted above or what YmirGF suggested, and not really significant. I do know, however, that if a fly landed in my water, I'd be getting new water. Does that help?

i do care , because its my goal in life to prove islam is a fasle relgion and mohammed was a faslr prophet , that is a fact beyond doubt to those with eyes to see , i am simply proving how inaccurate islam is regarding science , and the fact that muslims are so sure the quran is a sicentific miricale.....its not as you can see, apart from islam also teaching the earth is flat , and the scholars of that time all confirmed it , yes it can be translated to egg shape , but all the scholars agrred it was flat , oohhhh and sperm comes from the spin , all rubbish is there any true scientfic claims in the quran at all ?

Muhktar

Alhamdulillah
i do care , because its my goal in life to prove islam is a fasle relgion and mohammed was a faslr prophet , that is a fact beyond doubt to those with eyes to see , i am simply proving how inaccurate islam is regarding science , and the fact that muslims are so sure the quran is a sicentific miricale.....its not as you can see, apart from islam also teaching the earth is flat , and the scholars of that time all confirmed it , yes it can be translated to egg shape , but all the scholars agrred it was flat , oohhhh and sperm comes from the spin , all rubbish is there any true scientfic claims in the quran at all ?

Why do you wish to prove Islam a false religion?

Also the Quran is pretty good with it's reference to the soul entering the body/the fetus' heart beginning to beat.

Oh and I don't mean to be rude, but could you please read over your post to see how much sense it makes in regards to spelling/punctuation/grammer?
I, and many others I presume, find it very difficult to understand your posts at times. Sorry if I came across as rude there.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
You put people like me in a very awkward position. I can hardly be described as a defender of Islam and am quite sure that several Muslims, right here on RF, would substantiate that.

What you have to try to appreciate is that using this particular tactic, of pointing out odd hadiths, will not win you many brownie points, as Muslims themselves are all over the map in their interpretation and virtually all non-Muslims are quite ignorant of anything to do with hadiths - if they have even heard of them. Besides this, Muslims have been discussing these things for 1400 years, so they have a tiny head start on you. The main thing, it appears that you are glossing over is the admonition that Muslims educate themselves and not just trust everything they hear, but rather, to inform themselves and draw their own conclusions. Obviously, due to intelligence levels and critical thinking skills, results will vary - as one would expect.

I don't know - when was the last time you tried to have a reasonable conversation with a fundamentalist Christian who thinks the Bible is the literal word of god? How did that conversation go?

Marble

Rolling Marble
@take it or leave it
Perhaps it would be a good idea to spend your time on strenghtening and development of your own faith instead of offering criticism of the faith of others.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
i do care , because its my goal in life to prove islam is a fasle relgion and mohammed was a faslr prophet

Based on your knowledge of Islam, and your ability to express yourself, i can guarantee that you will fail in accomplishing your goal in life.

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You put people like me in a very awkward position. I can hardly be described as a defender of Islam and am quite sure that several Muslims, right here on RF, would substantiate that.

What you have to try to appreciate is that using this particular tactic, of pointing out odd hadiths, will not win you many brownie points, as Muslims themselves are all over the map in their interpretation and virtually all non-Muslims are quite ignorant of anything to do with hadiths - if they have even heard of them. Besides this, Muslims have been discussing these things for 1400 years, so they have a tiny head start on you. The main thing, it appears that you are glossing over is the admonition that Muslims educate themselves and not just trust everything they hear, but rather, to inform themselves and draw their own conclusions. Obviously, due to intelligence levels and critical thinking skills, results will vary - as one would expect.

I don't know - when was the last time you tried to have a reasonable conversation with a fundamentalist Christian who thinks the Bible is the literal word of god? How did that conversation go?

Awesome post, and I agree.

@take it or leave it
Perhaps it would be a good idea to spend your time on strenghtening and development of your own faith instead of offering criticism of the faith of others.

Aww, that's no fun for him, now is it? ;)

Based on your knowledge of Islam, and your ability to express yourself, i can guarantee that you will fail in accomplishing your goal in life.

So true.

take it or leave it said:

Have fun, take it or leave it...you're doing a great job so far. :rolleyes: If you're going to troll Islam, can you at least make a coherent argument?

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
i do care , because its my goal in life to prove islam is a fasle relgion and mohammed was a faslr prophet

In addition to what i said, you also can't do that here:

Mission Statement

As a community of diverse cultural and religious backgrounds, our aim is to provide a civil environment, informative, respectful and welcoming where people of diverse beliefs can discuss, compare and debate religion while engaging in fellowship with one another.

Muhktar

Alhamdulillah
oh but we're TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marble

Rolling Marble
Yeah Muhktar, be careful - we've got you in sight
198468953_5be72b2144.jpg