• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science and Jesus

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
What does that even mean? :rolleyes:

Im just a dumb atheist and i know what the question means, I'm surprised someone with your wisdom doesn't know.

download.png

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
I've not met them all thought of those i have met i would say at least 50% are christian in name only though they play the righteous card whenever it suits them.
I try to act as if God exists.

Does that mean there are 1.25 billion bad Christians, i have no idea but from what i see on the news there are plenty of bad ones
What you see on the news is only agenda.
What media is doing is slavery in terms of free will.

Do you really think that Hamas had the power to atack Israel? Do you really belive that this is not planned?
We fail to realize that goverments are playing Gods,each in its own country.

Do you know how rich are the leaders of Hamas?
The three top leaders alone are worth a staggering total of $11 billion and enjoy a life of luxury in the sanctuary of the emirate of Qatar.

They were not radical enough in delivering the message , and now the war is only excuse for them to justify the genocide on Palestinian people.
To make a role of one opressor and one victim - perfect scenario.
To give people reason to devide.

I said in the begining when the war started, this has nothing to do with ethnicity , this has to do with religion.
Both sides are just playing their roles.
And who profits the most from this? Ofc , media - who else.
And who controls Media? - The ones thirsty only for power. Well who are they?

The most pitty is that we don't act on the wickedness of Israel.
Israel is how we should not act.What they are doing is out of every law.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Evidently, he was against the theory of evolution, and if there is anyone who believes in that secular theory, that person is NOT a real follower of Jesus.
There was no ToE 2000 years ago. And neither were there theories of gravity, electromagnetism or infectious disease.
Do Real Followers™ believe in those? You obviously do.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I try to act as if God exists

Jolly good , are you successful?

What you see on the news is only agenda.
What media is doing is slavery in terms of free will.

My view is peppered with personal experience , in my life i have been seriously hurt either physically or mentally 5 times. Each time it was at the hands of Christians.

And who controls Media? -

Where i live it's the government who ultimately ownes every broadcast station.

The most pitty is that we don't act on the wickedness of Israel.

Here we can agree, two wrongs don't make a right

wellwisher

can you believe in both evolution and jesus ?
Jesus is connected to the evolution of human consciousness. Most of the modern first world cultures are Christian or former Christian ; Atheists. These are the places people immigrate to and not away from. I guess the selective pressures worked.

Science based evolution is good at describing the ever changing physical body, but it is not very sophisticated when it comes to deriving consciousness from just DNA. For example, how could natural selection result in transgenderism, if the altered final person cannot breed and pass forward genes? Breeding a key parameter in evolution, right?

Why doesn't science speak up and apply their theory to set the record straight? It is called the bureaucracy of science that is as vulnerable to politics, as much as the truth. Religion makes you less vulnerable to politics since you will try to stick to basic and timeless truths in terms of consciousness; human nature and higher human potential. Consciousness development skills helps with that.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Jolly good , are you successful?
Committed to become successful

My view is peppered with personal experience , in my life i have been seriously hurt either physically or mentally 5 times. Each time it was at the hands of Christians.
Well , i can say that i was on the other side and i hurt people mentally.
I can't justify such actions,that is the thing that gives me hope now.
To know where i was wrong , and to act on what i say.

We define who we are based on how we act on our words.

Where i live it's the government who ultimately ownes every broadcast station.
Could say the same,but i trust no media.

The more people belive in same idea , that idea becomes more fundemental.

Here we can agree, two wrongs don't make a right
So simple , but sometimes it's so hard to deliver simpelness to people.