• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Schools and Masks from anti-Masker perspective?

ecco

Veteran Member
God proves His Word, I don’t have to. I’m glad when I plant an apple seed I get an apple tree and not something else.

Proof of God: Plant apple seeds and get apple trees.

By that "logic" babies born without arms or legs are also proof of God.
By that "logic" little children dying of cancer are also proof of God.

What do you believe the Bible teaches on how a person can receive Eternal Life?

I don't have any childish beliefs about "eternal life". I'm quite comfortable knowing this life is the only one I have.

The Bible teaches many silly things, like a worldwide flood that happened about 4000 years ago. The Bible also teaches many bad things, like commanding victorious soldiers to take the female virgin offspring of a defeated army and giving them to the victors. And bad things like the proper when, how, and why to beat slaves.

Congratulations, you have mastered the art of Biblical Picking and Choosing. You believe what you want to believe and disregard the rest.

Wandering Monk

So, the virus is small and in aerosol form will get through a mask, BUT the concentrations of the virus (dose) per volume of air will be an order of magnitude lower when compared with the dose a person gets from droplets expelled when people talk, sneeze, and cough. It is the dose one receives that determines how severe a case of Covid you will contract, all other things being equal.

ecco

Veteran Member
Ecco- You’re making a lot of false assumptions,

Well, let's see.

For example: I was ashamed of the way I used to think which resulted in living and doing things that God hated,

So you admit to doing vile things that God hated.

When I was born again I started thinking and acting different,

Oh. Earlier, you said you saw things differently. You didn't say you changed your actions. You said you live your truth. To many Biblical believers that means God accepts their owning slaves.

So, please list the false assumptions you claim I made. All you did was try to clarify what you said earlier.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Eyes changed - blindness left - shame left. Nothing about changing the bad behavior that caused the shame.

BTW, how does God The Father feel about you placing Jesus' (lordship) above Him?
False assumption...

I didn't see a question, just an extrapolation from what was there and declaring what wasn't there... much like the errors of scientists that say there is no God.;)

... so... no quotes of "we haven't changed" or "the vile that we used to do, we are still doing".

just a false narrative... got it!

Last edited:

ecco

Veteran Member
... so... no quotes of "we haven't changed" or "the vile that we used to do, we are still doing".
That's right. No quotes. Just implications from your comments agreeing with another poster. Details of which have already been shown.

You don't have to say "I love Donald Trump" when you post agreements with people who say "I love Donald Trump". Your agreement is quite sufficient.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Which of the above two was a false assumption. And why.
I don't see the words the "continued vile" etc in those statements... false assumption and a great goal post move.

Please engage some thought here. :) Or, Heaven forbid, you actually ask something like "Did that include a life change?"

Or am I going too deep here.

ecco

Veteran Member
I don't see the words the "continued vile" etc in those statements... false assumption and a great goal post move.

Please engage some thought here. :) Or, Heaven forbid, you actually ask something like "Did that include a life change?"

Or am I going too deep here.
Yeah. Deep into your usual evasive horse****.