• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Schizophrenia

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.

Antonin Artaud

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Getting Started with Shadow Work

Before you start something of significance, you want to prepare the landscape, gather the materials and commit to “seeing it through”.

This is akin to remodeling your house, or going through surgery, except it’s your own psyche. You don’t leave that **** half-finished. Any harsh weather, challenge or intruder can wreak havoc and do some serious damage.

Before you start, know that there is no easy way of doing shadow work. AND that is not to be confused with simple. You can do simple shadow work, but it won’t be easy. If you don’t feel into the gut-wrenching, humbling depths, you’re not doing it right.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"What do I think? I think that I know ALL about anger. Trust me - you haven't seen anything until you see psychotic rage at its most intense. It makes ordinary people's anger look totally pale by comparison. So there is hope for everyone with an anger problem if I can transform my rage into compassion. The old anger now seems just like a bad dream that I have finally awakened from. During most of the hundreds of psychotic episodes that I experienced I was so full of rage that I desperately wished I had the power 2 eradicate ALL of the conformists from the face-of-the-earth!"