• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saw V (may contain what may be considered "spoilers")

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
What was in the box?

For those of you who have seen the film, what was in the box?? My sister and I thought, maybe it was a note, saying "tell the one cop that the other cop is following you!" ...but then, when the guy gave her the box, why did she look it in and then close it really fast like it was something really scary??

You know what I'm talking about, right?? The guy gave the Jigsaw guy's ex wife a box and there was a video will-like thing and he said that something very important is in the box which she would get in the event of his death. I was hoping it would be something really cool, but they never showed it. :(

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
What was in the box?

For those of you who have seen the film, what was in the box?? My sister and I thought, maybe it was a note, saying "tell the one cop that the other cop is following you!" ...but then, when the guy gave her the box, why did she look it in and then close it really fast like it was something really scary??

You know what I'm talking about, right?? The guy gave the Jigsaw guy's ex wife a box and there was a video will-like thing and he said that something very important is in the box which she would get in the event of his death. I was hoping it would be something really cool, but they never showed it. :(

Well that sucks because isn't this the last Saw?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Well that sucks because isn't this the last Saw?

I wikipedia-ed it, and it says they are making another one... They need to make them a bit more stand alone in my opinion, because if you haven't seen the previous one for about a year, and don't remember what happened, you won't understand them... I rented the fourth one and watched it so I'd understand the fifth one though. I did understand most of it; I just wonder what was in that box...

(edit: of course wikipedia isn't 100% reliable... so... We'll see...)

Last edited:

kadzbiz

Ha, I had to laugh because i thought the thread was short for "I saw "V" the series (or movie)" and so I started reading and had no idea what you were talking about. Now I know. I haven't gone beyond III. Are the last two worth watching?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Ha, I had to laugh because i thought the thread was short for "I saw "V" the series (or movie)" and so I started reading and had no idea what you were talking about. Now I know. I haven't gone beyond III. Are the last two worth watching?

Not really... I only really liked the first 2, but I'm never opposed to watching some people get horrificly mutilated in a movie. :D I didn't really like 3-5 very much, but they aren't horrible...

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
What was in the box?

My girlfriend and i thought it was the scarey little doll? Maybe it was the sign she needed.

I didn't like the movie, it was too predictable. But i felt sorry for the agent that got killed in the end because he survived once, getting himself to another trap was just unlucky :(

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
My girlfriend and i thought it was the scarey little doll? Maybe it was the sign she needed.

I didn't like the movie, it was too predictable. But i felt sorry for the agent that got killed in the end because he survived once, getting himself to another trap was just unlucky :(

He was kind of stupid... If he would just do what the recording said, he would have been fine, but he was an idiot and ran around being stupid instead... No one ever learns...

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
He was kind of stupid... If he would just do what the recording said, he would have been fine, but he was an idiot and ran around being stupid instead... No one ever learns...

Yeh thats true

The others found out after 3 of them had died that they had gone against what they were told and should have done. They deserved their deaths.