• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Save the cheerleader, save the world

Arabis

see me run
SoyLeche said:
Wasn't her name Eden??? And, yes - she is dead - but Syler didn't get her power.

I'm waiting for Siler to get the Haitian guy's power. Then he'll be practically unstoppable.

Also, what will happen when Peter gets around Syler? That will be interesting.

Oh yeah eden, see I haven't watched in a while. I think that the hatian guy is going to end up being one of the best heros.

SoyLeche

meh...
Arabis said:
I think that the hatian guy is going to end up being one of the best heros.
I think he will be, but eventually Syler is going to get him.

I'm actually not entirely sure what the Haitian guy's power is. Can he stop others from using their powers?

Arabis

see me run
SoyLeche said:
I think he will be, but eventually Syler is going to get him.

I'm actually not entirely sure what the Haitian guy's power is. Can he stop others from using their powers?

I don't know if he can stop them, but he might be able to make them forget they have powers, like he was going to with claire when he talked to her at the end of the last episode.

SoyLeche

meh...
Arabis said:
I don't know if he can stop them, but he might be able to make them forget they have powers, like he was going to with claire when he talked to her at the end of the last episode.
He can stop the cop from reading people's minds.

I know that he can make people forget things (or - everything in one case) - but he can do other things than that too.

Ðanisty

I just read the description of tonight's episode. I'm soooo excited. Christopher Eccleston is going to be one of the new heroes! I think I actually squeeled when I read that. :hearts:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Are you Frickin' kidding me? Christopher Ecclestone?

Dude this show just got even better! I can't wait to get home and watch it.

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
Ðanisty said:
I just read the description of tonight's episode. I'm soooo excited. Christopher Eccleston is going to be one of the new heroes! I think I actually squeeled when I read that. :hearts:

I am so freaking jealous! I don't have TV so I have to wait until tomorrow to watch on the internet.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
PHOTOTAKER said:
i have never heard of it... what network is it on?

it is on your local NBC station. Pretty good show. I am at my computer here on the east coast waiting for it to come on.

Arabis

see me run
So, what did we all think of the newest episode? I thought that it was so good and I can't believe what good writers they have.

Fluffy

A fool
Is everyone reading the comic books as well? It seems like the series makes so much more sense in the context of the books.

The only annoying thing about the show is Niki whose plot line seems really boring compared with the others. Hopefully, I'll like her better when her (and her family) get linked in with the rest.

SoyLeche

meh...
Fluffy said:
Is everyone reading the comic books as well? It seems like the series makes so much more sense in the context of the books.

The only annoying thing about the show is Niki whose plot line seems really boring compared with the others. Hopefully, I'll like her better when her (and her family) get linked in with the rest.
Was it Nikki that broke the policeman's baton or was it Jessica? I think it was probably Nikki, and she is now realizing she had the super strength the whole time and never knew it.

Arabis

see me run
Fluffy said:

Niki is the part of the show that I am bored with. Although I do like the part where she prayed at the end. I think her parts are going to get more interesting. Hiro is my favorite though.

Ðanisty

When Nikki's story finally ties in, it will probably be in a big way. Her whole family has special abilities. She is already connected to the plot through Linderman.

SoyLeche

meh...
Ðanisty said:
When Nikki's story finally ties in, it will probably be in a big way. Her whole family has special abilities. She is already connected to the plot through Linderman.
Michah is the only one so far that we know of with both parents with abilities - right?

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Fluffy said:

Yeah I'm reading the comics too! It's great... seriously one of the best shows in years barring Dr. Who and Torchwood :p

As for Nikki... when she works out how to do things for herself... Jessica is screwed
Just had a thought - horn rimmed glasses guy works for Linderman.

You heard it here first :)
Actually I talk to myself a lot, so I heard that a few months back :p