• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Save the cheerleader, save the world

Arabis

see me run
My husband and I are addicted to Heroes. Anyone else love this show? It has a great theme about evolutionary x-men sort of heroes, that are trying to stop a bomb from destroying the world.

Ðanisty

My husband and I LOVE this show! It may be a theme that's been done before, but this show happens to be written extremely well...especially for the theme. My favorite characters are Peter and Hiro.

Arabis

see me run
Ðanisty said:
My husband and I LOVE this show! It may be a theme that's been done before, but this show happens to be written extremely well...especially for the theme. My favorite characters are Peter and Hiro.

Those are my favorite characters too. They seem to be the good guys, I can't tell if Clair's dad is a bad guy or what. I can't wait until Jan to see the next new episode.

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
Storm Moon said:
We don't have much time now until it comes back on. I think it's back on the 22nd?

yeah, it is back on the 22nd. It is so cool to see them develope their talents and I am happy to see Clair's dad is a good guy....I think... ticked that Siler escaped of course.

SoyLeche

meh...
Anyone who hasn't watched it, all of the episodes so far can be viewed on www.nbc.com

I just found them last week and have watched them all. I'm looking forward to more, but I think it might be on at the same time as 24, and 24 wins that battle - especially if they keep putting the episodes online.

A couple of questions:

In the "comic book layout" of Clair's murder - the one with Peter was the first frame, right? That one happened - the others didn't. I can't understand how accomplishing the first frame would make it so the others wouldn't happen.

When Hiro first met Charly - did Charly already know who he was? If not, who gave her the Japanese phrasebook in that reality? If so, did she just realize that Hiro was telling the truth about bending space and time, so she was acting like she didn't know him?

BTW - Hiro is my favorite character. When he found out that in the future he has a sward... classic :biglaugh:

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
SoyLeche said:
Anyone who hasn't watched it, all of the episodes so far can be viewed on www.nbc.com

2zsr9et.jpg

:( Anywhere else you can watch them?

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
Djamila said:
2zsr9et.jpg

:( Anywhere else you can watch them?

try the link to watch the whole thing instead of a clip. I have never tried watching just the clips but I know the full show works.

oh, I just read more carefully. not available from your location? that stinks.

Arabis

see me run
So any guesses as to what happens next? I think that they might have to save the cheerleader again. oh and did eve really die??

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
Arabis said:
So any guesses as to what happens next? I think that they might have to save the cheerleader again. oh and did eve really die??

I think you might be right about saving the tiny titan again. I can't imagine that the paintings are wrong. Maybe Hiro accidently takes everybody back and then they have to do it again. I hope eve is dead, she drove me nuts.

anybody think Peter's older brother will join the dark side? I think it might happen

SoyLeche

meh...
Arabis said:
Wasn't her name Eden??? And, yes - she is dead - but Syler didn't get her power.

I'm waiting for Siler to get the Haitian guy's power. Then he'll be practically unstoppable.

Also, what will happen when Peter gets around Syler? That will be interesting.