• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zenarith

Satanist Writings...
So I have been looking for a place to gather my thoughts and to promote my beliefs...
I am, in particular looking for a place to write out my beliefs and have other Satanists read them / rate them.
I have heard of S.I.N. (Satanist International Network) and Gothwire...
I am wondering if there is any place in which writings are publicly shared to grow off of each other.
ATM I do not know what kind of Satanist I am other than the fact I'm a Theistic Satanist.
I am half tempted to create my own Satanic Order with my beliefs being taught but it seems like a lot of work that may never pay off.

So my Question(s):
Where can I go to meet other Satanists and write out Articles of my Beliefs.
Is it worth creating a New Satanic Order for my Beliefs?

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
Many occult/Left Hand Path groups online usually die out pretty quick. A lot of Satanic/LHP communities are almost becoming non existent. Best advice that I can give you, is either create a blog or join S.I.N. Satanic International. It is one of the remaining forums left. I am personally a forum member there.