• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanic rules

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Yea, they are from Laveyan's bible. His isn't the only text that is modern text. Theistic Luciferian's have "The Revelation of Lucifer the Divine" and a couple of other text to draw our idea's from.
Could you provide links to these texts please?
I would like to read them
Sorry if i have asked you before for this . . . the brain, it is dead.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Well, a lot of their philosophy is borrowed from Ayn Rand and Friedrich Nietzsche, so I guess it would depend on your opinion of them.

I remember watching an interview with their high priest, and he said that all religions are in the business of show business, accept that theirs is the only one to admit it.

The_Her3tiK

Free Thinker
Well, a lot of their philosophy is borrowed from Ayn Rand and Friedrich Nietzsche, so I guess it would depend on your opinion of them.

I remember watching an interview with their high priest, and he said that all religions are in the business of show business, accept that theirs is the only one to admit it.
A good part of Satanism is pure bashing on Christianity, obviously, based on the premise that it's attempt to suppress our animal nature is both futile and unhealthy. Beyond that, the overall premise is to live only for yourself and those you love, nothing more. Anything beyond that is governed by a 'live and let live' policy.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
For the sect of Satanism I follow, there is only one rule: there are no rules.

My understanding of LaVeyan Satanism is that rules are not rules, but guidelines to build up your self-belief (to worship ones self as a god so to speak).
Forgive my ignorance but i havn't heard of your sect before, im interested to know more if you have time to share.

MM218

Freshman Member
My understanding of LaVeyan Satanism is that rules are not rules, but guidelines to build up your self-belief (to worship ones self as a god so to speak).
Forgive my ignorance but i havn't heard of your sect before, im interested to know more if you have time to share.

The form of Satanism I follow is a sect of Theistic Satanism. My website (the one in my sig) and www.templeoftheblacklight.net .:. Temple of The Black Light explain it. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask them. I have an ask questions thread somewhere on this forum...

I am a Luciferian, not a satanist, but while I was looking up things about luciferians I found some satanic things. This may help those looking to follow satanism. these are rules I found, The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
  1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
  2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
  3. When in another’s lair, show them respect or else do not go there.
  4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy.
  5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
  6. Do not take that which does not belong to you, unless it is a burden to the other person and they cry out to be relieved.
  7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
  8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
  9. Do not harm little children.
  10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
  11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them
Some sound neat, but over all theartening.
I posted this on another forum, but no satanist wrote on it.

Did you have a question? Your post is confusing.