• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanic/LHP poetry & writings thread

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Greetings to Khepri who created himself, who comes into being in thy name of Khepri. I have come into being. Nephthys praises me: “you have equipped yourself as the Great-in-magic, Set. Nothing is lacking in thee, nothing ceases with thee. You are more glorious and powerful than the gods of Egypt and their spirits. You are equipped as Set, who mightily broke forth. Set, who is more powerful than his father. If you go Horus goes, if you speak Set speaks.”

Horus has caused me to recognize Set in myself without him getting away, to seize the hand of Set without him escaping. My arms are like those of Set when he ascends and lifts himself to the sky. I have escaped the day of my death as Set escaped the day of his death. I am as Set, who once suffered want and decided to live on the being of every god, who ate their entrails when they were full of magic. I send Khonsu to slaughter the gods and bring me their entrails, Khonsu is the messenger I send forth to punish. I have thrown Osiris to the ground, I have left Horus behind me. Nuit opens the heavens to me and places me among the imperishable stars. I look down upon Osiris, I stand far from him. I am not of them, I shall not be of them. Let not Osiris come in his evil coming, do not open your arms for him, let him be gone.

I ascend to the heavens and the heavens rejoice for me. The earth quakes for me, the storm roars for me. I howl like Set and the doors of heaven open for me between the two thighs of Nuit. Set and Nephthys announce me to the gods: “he has come as an imperishable spirit, if he wishes your death you shall die.”

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
Lavender

Roses are red
But Violets aren't blue
I killed your Pikachu

Pastel_Purple_429588_i0.png

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
In Perpetuum Nocturnis
Music and lyrics by Adramelek (Black Metal project Archon)

Now is the twilight of abominations
Unleash the Wolf of Ragnarok.
Embrace the world with boiling churning tempests
Enshroud the heavens in perpetual night.

Satanic metamorphic incarnations,
Lift up thou my countenance.
That I may cross the dusk-lit threshold,
Into the kingdom of everlasting darkness.

I am become the Black Flame enshrined,
The sorcery of all Evil is mine to command;
And by my force the ancient gothic cathedrals
Are with vengeance and fire reduced to worthless sand.

Thou shalt not suffer the Christ to live,
Deliver him down into the sulfur pits of Molok!

By the signs shalt be the awakening
Of those who died to dream the ancient dreams.

When the realm of heavenly light falls to darkness,
And the seas run red with conquered angel’s blood;
When the blackened obsidian Earth is engulfed
In eternal burning rapture,
Then shalt the stars be right again.
Let the seas run red!

Veni dominus Diabolus
Qui sunt Infernum Principes
Ego sum rex Satanas potens mirablis in obscure;
Cuius potestus est Tenebrae viceribum.

Satanic metamorphic incarnations,
Lift up thou my countenance.
That I may cross the dusk-lit threshold,
In Perpetuum Nocturnis.

Last edited:

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
I congratulate you Adramelek, I can just imagine you playing with the band GHOST.