• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satan gives you one wish: what do you wish for?

Pudding

Today is your lucky day! Today is the day you meet Satan and he (or her or it or them) says:

"you are a contemptible and inferior life form who I will enjoy tormenting for eternity for all the guilty pleasures you did when you thought no one was looking. But it's amusing to watch you egotistical insects scurry around like anything you do really matters. I'm feeling generous today and I need some entertainment. you can have one wish to satisfy your hearts deepest and darkest desire.. And it's on the house..."

What would is be?

(And, if only for the forum rules, try to keep it legal. ;) ).
Hypothetical scenario 1
Satan: I grant you one wish. Say, what do you wish for?
Me: I wish you turn into bs for 1000 years.
Satan: As your wish.
Boom! Satan turns into bs.
Me: What a day.
- The End -

Scenario 2
Me: Hmm, what should i wish for? ...(thinking)
...After 5 minutes
Me: Ah, i know now. I wish for
Before i finish my words, Flying Spaghetti Monster suddenly appear out of no where.
Flying Spaghetti Monster: Mani mani hom!
Boom! Satan turns into a sunflower.
Boom! Flying Spaghetti Monster suddenly disappear.
- The End -

Scenario 3
Me: I wish for world peace.
Satan: Haha, you fool. Do you really think i'll make your dream comes true? Silly you.
Satan fly into the sky, morph into a giant meteor and crash towards the Earth.
Super man suddenly appears, he comes to rescue humanity from satan. Super man fire laser beam to the meteor.
The meteor: Ouch, that hurts!
The meteor morph back to Satan. Satan is angry. Satan fight with super man for 100 years. Super man wins.
- The End -

Scenario 4
World peace comes true.
- The End -

Last edited:

night912

Hypothetical scenario 1
Me: I wish you turn into bs for 1000 years.
Boom! Satan turns into bs.
- The End -

Scenario 2
Me: Hmm, what should i wish for? ...(thinking)
...After 5 minutes
Me: Ah, i know now. I wish for
Before i finish my words, Flying Spaghetti Monster suddenly appear out of no where.
Flying Spaghetti Monster: Mani mani hom!
Boom! Satan turns into a sunflower.
Boom! Flying Spaghetti Monster suddenly disappear.
- The End -

Scenario 3
Satan: Haha, you fool. Do you really think i'll make your dream comes true? Silly you.
Satan fly into the sky, morph into a giant meteor and crash towards the Earth.
Super man suddenly appears, he comes to rescue humanity from satan. Super man fire laser beam to the meteor.
The meteor: Ouch, that hurts!
The meteor morph back to Satan. Satan is angry. Satan fight with super man for 100 years. Super man wins.
- The End -

Scenario 4
World peace comes true.
- The End -
Scenario 3
But of course, Satan is more cunning, so that meteor was actually made of kryptonite. So BOOM! Superman dies, again.

For me, I'll say to him. "I wish for you to not grant my wish."

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Today is your lucky day! Today is the day you meet Satan and he (or her or it or them) says:

"you are a contemptible and inferior life form who I will enjoy tormenting for eternity for all the guilty pleasures you did when you thought no one was looking. But it's amusing to watch you egotistical insects scurry around like anything you do really matters. I'm feeling generous today and I need some entertainment. you can have one wish to satisfy your hearts deepest and darkest desire.. And it's on the house..."

What would is be?

I wish for 10.000 more wishes.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
You should probably rephrase that to "wishes granted".... "you would wish for 10,000 more wishes granted." o_O:eek::p:D

--------------------------------------------------------

upload_2019-10-25_7-3-54.png

upload_2019-10-25_7-27-0.png

Last edited:

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money

What would is be?

I want him to stop hurting humanity and help them do good
whispers into the hearts of people to do good things :D

Unfortunately, even Jesus failed to achieve this goal :rolleyes:

Bird123

What would is be?

Satan does not exist so none of this could actually happen.

In an imaginary world, if Satan as the bible teaches, acted as you suggest, My request would be for Satan to tell me why he makes the choices he makes? I would then attempt to supply the missing information Satan lacks that prevents Satan from making the more intelligent choices.

As I see it, given enough lessons and time, every child will discover what the best choices are. In the end, Intelligence will make the best choices. If one does not make the best choices, it simply means there is more to learn.

Stories often have characters of good and evil where evil is always destroyed in the end. In reality, everyone walks toward the light no matter how slowly. No one is left behind. Can you really expect no less of God? God could never be so lacking as to be unable to fix it all without destroying it or creating a Hell. Is your god Lacking?

AS I said before Satan does not exist. I choose to live in Reality.

That's my choice as I see it. Seems clear to me.

night912

He's cunning so.....

I wish to have 10 more wishes (on the house).

Ciao

- viole
Satan: Your wish is granted. Starting now, you have 10 more wishes on the house. But order for me to grant those wishes, you must be "on" the right house. So go forth and find the right house and climb to the roof. Once there, you can have those 10 wishes on the house.

Satan: Your wish is granted. You now have 10,000 more wishes....... I just won't grant them.

You should probably rephrase that to "wishes granted".... "you would wish for 10,000 more wishes granted." o_O:eek::p:D
Satan: Your wish is granted. There are now 10,000 more wishes that can be granted.........and it's all for me.

night912

Satan does not exist so none of this could actually happen.

In an imaginary world, if Satan as the bible teaches, acted as you suggest, My request would be for Satan to tell me why he makes the choices he makes? I would then attempt to supply the missing information Satan lacks that prevents Satan from making the more intelligent choices.

As I see it, given enough lessons and time, every child will discover what the best choices are. In the end, Intelligence will make the best choices. If one does not make the best choices, it simply means there is more to learn.

Stories often have characters of good and evil where evil is always destroyed in the end. In reality, everyone walks toward the light no matter how slowly. No one is left behind. Can you really expect no less of God? God could never be so lacking as to be unable to fix it all without destroying it or creating a Hell. Is your god Lacking?

AS I said before Satan does not exist. I choose to live in Reality.

That's my choice as I see it. Seems clear to me.
Satan: Your wish is granted, you are now living in a virtual reality.

Spartan

What would is be?

One wish? Get rid of all the liberal meatheads and the spiritually-challenged Christ deniers.

night912

In your dreams. I've ALREADY crossed over unto eternal life in Christ, my Savior (John 5:24).
Sorry, Satan only gave you one wish. It's not his fault that you wished to get rid of yourself. You can't cross over to eternal life in Christ when you didn't hear the part he was saying, "love thy neighbors and thou shalt not murder." Maybe you had a dream of crossing over, but it was all a dream and nothing more. Satan tempted you, and you failed the test by having desire to murder and succeed when you made your wish. At that moment, you denied Christ and went bye bye with the ones that you murdered.

My advice for you is.... be careful what you wish for.

Or better yet, don't have the desire to murder others and/or hate others just because they believe something different from you.

Spartan

Sorry, Satan only gave you one wish. It's not his fault that you wished to get rid of yourself. You can't cross over to eternal life in Christ when you didn't hear the part he was saying, "love thy neighbors and thou shalt not murder." Maybe you had a dream of crossing over, but it was all a dream and nothing more. Satan tempted you, and you failed the test by having desire to murder and succeed when you made your wish. At that moment, you denied Christ and went bye bye with the ones that you murdered.

My advice for you is.... be careful what you wish for.

Or better yet, don't have the desire to murder others and/or hate others just because they believe something different from you.

Worry about yourself. John 3:36

Milton Platt

What would is be?

Simple. I would wish that all my future wishes would come true from that day on.

night912

Simple. I would wish that all my future wishes would come true from that day on.
Satan: You're wish is granted. But I have a question to ask you. I thought you wanted all of your future wishes to come true, why did you wish, as your third wish, that for all of your future wishes don't come true after this one?

Milton Platt

Satan: You're wish is granted. But I have a question to ask you. I thought you wanted all of your future wishes to come true, why did you wish, as your third wish, that for all of your future wishes don't come true after this one?
I have only made one wish.......However, that is an interesting dichotomy. That would mean that all of my wishes must both come true and not come true at the same time. Good luck following up on answering my wishes!

night912

I have only made one wish.......However, that is an interesting dichotomy. That would mean that all of my wishes must both come true and not come true at the same time. Good luck following up on answering my wishes!
Satan: your second wish was, immediately after your third wish was granted, erase all your memories concerning your second and third wish. And just letting you know, since your second and third wishes were after your first one, those two are your future wishes relative to your first wish. But becuase of your third wish, every future wish after the third one won't come true.