• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

San Francisco cuts Reparations office due to budget cuts

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I've seen quite a few articles about San Francisco in recent years that would indicate that city is falling into decline. Kind of sad, in a way, as San Francisco has had a lot of history and charm.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Mayor Breed of San Francisco has proposed a budget which cuts the funding for the city Office for Reparations. The new office was planned to implement the city's reparations for slavery. The city is facing a potential deficit of $1,000,000,000 by 2027.

SF reparations plan dealt blow by budget cuts
Just print Friscobucks.
Hand them out to all black folk.

Odd though...all the terrible things
done to Chinese, & even worse crimes
against Indians...what do they get?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I've seen quite a few articles about San Francisco in recent years that would indicate that city is falling into decline. Kind of sad, in a way, as San Francisco has had a lot of history and charm.
It's been in decline for years. The tech morons and the Democratic elitists like Pelosi and Newsom have ruined the city and the state, driving up the cost of living through the roof, sparking a homelessness crisis and pushing their authoritarian ideology on everyone. All the big cities not only in California, but across the country are dumps because they're all controlled by the same sort of corrupt Democrats that ruined Chicago, and they cater to the richest donors. I'm in Columbus, Ohio and our problems aren't much different than Chicago or LA or Baltimore or St. Louis or...

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Also, I'm originally from San Francisco so I have intimate knowledge of how the city has declined, even since the '90s.