• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Salutations!

Paleo

Primitivism and chill
Hello everyone, hope y'all are well.
You all can call me 'Paleo' which the reason for that name I will explain at some point I'm sure. I was born into a Christian family but of course things change and long story short my sister is sort of Eclectic, my Mother follows a left-hand path (mostly), my Grandma is Baptist and I consider myself to be, for the most part, Wiccan (Eclectic Wicca if you want to be specific). I really love studying many paths, religions, spiritualities, etc. so that's one reason I joined.
Glad to be here.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Today's gifts to newbies is....
15038954_copia.520.360.jpg

I recommend the Apamate.

Last edited:

Paleo

Primitivism and chill
Ushta, and welcome!

I love that avatar... So cool. =)

Thank you. It's an artist's interpretation of The Horned God, likely heavily based on Cernunnos in this case.

Welcome,

May Ahura Mazda bless you,

Enjoy :)

Thank you, I certainly will. This place seems nice so far. :)

Greetings!

Today's gifts to newbies is....
15038954_copia.520.360.jpg

I recommend the Apamente.

What a lovely welcome, thank you.

Blessed Be to you all.

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
You all can call me 'Paleo' which the reason for that name I will explain at some point I'm sure. I was born into a Christian family but of course things change and long story short my sister is sort of Eclectic, my Mother follows a left-hand path (mostly), my Grandma is Baptist and I consider myself to be, for the most part, Wiccan (Eclectic Wicca if you want to be specific). I really love studying many paths, religions, spiritualities, etc. so that's one reason I joined.
Glad to be here.

Welcome, I am always happy to see more variety among us.

May I ask if you are in a coven or if you are solitary?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
You all can call me 'Paleo' which the reason for that name I will explain at some point I'm sure.
The subtext is clear: Paleo backwards is "eolap" - a term conspicuously imbedded in the word "videolaparoscopy," a technique or ritual for detecting and recording evil.

But welcome.

Paleo

Primitivism and chill
Welcome, I am always happy to see more variety among us.

May I ask if you are in a coven or if you are solitary?

Thank you. I am solitary as of current.

The subtext is clear: Paleo backwards is "eolap" - a term conspicuously imbedded in the word "videolaparoscopy," a technique or ritual for detecting and recording evil.

But welcome.

Haha, videolaparoscopy is a type of surgery though, correct?
I chose my name for two reasons:
1. My interest in the Paleolithic period. It's what lead me to choose my path actually.
2. My interest in 'primitive' living, primitivism, primal diet, etc.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Thank you. :)

Jumi

Welcome!

Paleo diet? That's a tough one. Your family sounds quite diverse in belief, must make for interesting discussions.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
1. My interest in the Paleolithic period. It's what lead me to choose my path actually.
Welcome to RF, Paleo. Paliolithic period is sure interesting. I always wonder whether the first hymns of RigVeda were sung in the paleolithic period. However, an unnamed God from Indus valley civilization and Bhimbetka cave paintings.

Pasupati_15440.jpg
images

At least some of the shelters were inhabited by Homo erectus more than 100,000 years ago. Some of the Stone Age rock paintings found among the Bhimbetka rock shelters are approximately 30,000 years old. The caves also deliver early evidence of dance. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhimbetka_rock_shelters