• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Russian propaganda

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This speaks for itself and is why I've come to the realization that Russia must be totally defeated because it sound to my ears like Nazi propaganda. And Putin saying that Ukraine is being raped and should just enjoy it (the last quote) pushed me to the perspective that we need to give Ukraine every weapon they can use and to Hell with Nazi Russia and Fuhrer pootin.

it would take 30 to 40 years to “reeducate” Ukrainians.
Ukrainians’ determination to defend their country as “collective insanity.
“It’s no accident we call them Nazis,” said Margarita Simonyan, who also heads the Kremlin-backed media group that operates the Sputnik and RIA Novosti news agencies. “What makes you a Nazi is your bestial nature, your bestial hatred and your bestial willingness to tear out the eyes of children on the basis of nationality.”
whether Ukrainian students’ textbooks “target children with hatred of Russia and the Russian language” and “distort history.”
“Denazification will inevitably be de-Ukrainization,” Sergeitsev wrote, requiring years of ideological repression and severe censorship in political, cultural and educational fields. Ordinary Ukrainians were complicit and must suffer the “inevitable hardships of a just war” before total submission to Russian power “as a historical lesson and atonement for their guilt.”
“Ukrainianism, fueled by anti-Russian poison and all-consuming lies about its identity, is one big fake.”
The Tass news agency reported last week that Russian officials said 674,000 Ukrainians had been moved to Russia — voluntarily, they claimed.
Putin used a crude reference to express his determination to force Kyiv to accept Russia’s terms for peaceful coexistence: “Like it or not, put up with it, my beauty,” a term associated with rape for many Russians. Ukraine’s resistance has only toughened the Kremlin’s mood.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...raine-founders-ominous-rhetoric-gains-ground/

pearl

This speaks for itself and is why I've come to the realization that Russia must be totally defeated because it sound to my ears like Nazi propaganda. And Putin saying that Ukraine is being raped and should just enjoy it (the last quote) pushed me to the perspective that we need to give Ukraine every weapon they can use and to Hell with Nazi Russia and Fuhrer pootin.

I guess Bush was wrong when he said he looked into Putin's eyes and saw his soul, he is a good man.
When we look back at recent history, the poisonings and imprisonments of those who oppose him, well none of this present situation should come as any surprise. The great fear now is what happens when a wild animal is cornered?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I guess Bush was wrong when he said he looked into Putin's eyes and saw his soul, he is a good man.
It's possible that Bush said that only for diplomatic reasons.
Politicians aren't always truthful, you know.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

it would take 30 to 40 years to “reeducate” Ukrainians.
Ukrainians’ determination to defend their country as “collective insanity.
“It’s no accident we call them Nazis,” said Margarita Simonyan, who also heads the Kremlin-backed media group that operates the Sputnik and RIA Novosti news agencies. “What makes you a Nazi is your bestial nature, your bestial hatred and your bestial willingness to tear out the eyes of children on the basis of nationality.”
whether Ukrainian students’ textbooks “target children with hatred of Russia and the Russian language” and “distort history.”
“Denazification will inevitably be de-Ukrainization,” Sergeitsev wrote, requiring years of ideological repression and severe censorship in political, cultural and educational fields. Ordinary Ukrainians were complicit and must suffer the “inevitable hardships of a just war” before total submission to Russian power “as a historical lesson and atonement for their guilt.”
“Ukrainianism, fueled by anti-Russian poison and all-consuming lies about its identity, is one big fake.”
The Tass news agency reported last week that Russian officials said 674,000 Ukrainians had been moved to Russia — voluntarily, they claimed.
Putin used a crude reference to express his determination to force Kyiv to accept Russia’s terms for peaceful coexistence: “Like it or not, put up with it, my beauty,” a term associated with rape for many Russians. Ukraine’s resistance has only toughened the Kremlin’s mood.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...raine-founders-ominous-rhetoric-gains-ground/
Putin appears to be re-vamping Russia into a world
conquering juggernaut.
- Expanding nuclear weapon deployment.
- Controlling info to the populace to support more war & conquest.
- Gaining allies around the globe, eg, China, Belarus, India, Italy.

Ukraine is a disastrous tactical failure, but the
risk is that Putin might learn from it, & make
the next invasion far more fell.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A more likely explanation is that Bush just saw the soul of a child that Vlad had eaten recently.
You reminded me of this.
And this inspired a new thread about Putin.
Vladimir-Putin-Lord-Voldemort-694968.jpg

JIMMY12345

Many Russians would agree with you.They face arrest and years in prison if they protest against the Ukranian invasion.