• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Russia: real threat or game playing

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Biden on the false-flag is about the dirty bomb issue. But it goes further than that as these two stories show: And that is on top of Russia trying to destroy all the power generation etc in Ukraine.

Personally I'd let Russia know we were conducting drills and then send waves of bombers and fighters toward the border as a signal. I'd also start moving more troops into position on the borders of Russia and Ukraine.

If we're not at DEFCON 2 we should be.

'New, troubling developments' with Russia's nuclear arsenal -US official

Kadyrov outraged by ‘weak responses’ of Russian army and calls for wiping Ukrainian cities off the map

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Biden on the false-flag is about the dirty bomb issue. But it goes further than that as these two stories show: And that is on top of Russia trying to destroy all the power generation etc in Ukraine.

Personally I'd let Russia know we were conducting drills and then send waves of bombers and fighters toward the border as a signal. I'd also start moving more troops into position on the borders of Russia and Ukraine.

Kadyrov outraged by ‘weak responses’ of Russian army and calls for wiping Ukrainian cities off the map
Well serious enough in the context Russia is a nuclear country, not so as I think in terms of such things being a ruse.

We Never Know

No Slack

I think Zelenskyy is shady and Putin is crazy.

Lets don't forget the truck bomb Ukraine used on the bridge. Thats is also a terrorist attack.

And lets not forget U.S. Believes Ukrainians Were Behind an Assassination in Russia

https://www-nytimes-com.cdn.ampproj...tics/ukraine-russia-dugina-assassination.html

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Lets don't forget the truck bomb Ukraine used on the bridge. Thats is also a terrorist attack.

It's not terrorism during wartime.

Putin is crazy

Those around him also sound totally unhinged. I don't expect the Ukrainians to be saints but crazy is something else and ultimately dangerous. They might decide they can get away with it and then we are all in deep ****.

We Never Know

No Slack
It's not terrorism during wartime.

Those around him also sound totally unhinged. I don't expect the Ukrainians to be saints but crazy is something else and ultimately dangerous. They might decide they can get away with it and then we are all in deep ****.

"It's not terrorism during wartime"

Exactly! Neither country is a terrorist, its war.

The entire Ukrainian thing is just a way to bleed Russia. We are not sending any real military support we are just sending tons of weaponry hoping they will keep the Russians fighting for a decade at least. The United States doesn't want peace with Russia they just want this to keep going.

The United States as a state doesn't care how many Ukrainians die. They don't care about Ukrainian victory or peaceful solutions. This is all a game where material conditions prevent anyone from really getting involved. You can't go to war with one of your friend's only major oil provider.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
We've come closer to nuking eachother off the face of the planet.
Until we get a real nut who doesn't view mass death on both sides as a severe deterrent (as in, something Un wouldn't even do because he'd lose it all for nothing, but rather a Che with significant influence and power) MAD makes this sickeningly mad saber rattling.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Vlad Putin, is that you?
No, the bridge is a military target because it enables
easy Russian delivery of men & materiel to their
attack on Ukraine. Too bad that some of the bridge
is still standing.
Have you not noticed that it was Russia that
attacked Ukraine, & has assassinated thousands
of Ukrainians, including civilians?
Killing Russians is very appropriate. Today is a
good day to die....for Russian soldiers & leaders.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The entire Ukrainian thing is just a way to bleed Russia. We are not sending any real military support we are just sending tons of weaponry hoping they will keep the Russians fighting for a decade at least. The United States doesn't want peace with Russia they just want this to keep going.

The United States as a state doesn't care how many Ukrainians die. They don't care about Ukrainian victory or peaceful solutions. This is all a game where material conditions prevent anyone from really getting involved. You can't go to war with one of your friend's only major oil provider.

BS. Russia started it. We need to finish it. There is no peaceful solution to an expansionist tyrant. That was tried before WWII and the result was WWII.

We Never Know

No Slack
Vlad Putin, is that you?
No, the bridge is a military target because it enables
easy Russian delivery of men & materiel to their
attack on Ukraine.

Have you not noticed that it was Russia that
attacked Ukraine, & has assassinated thousands
of Ukrainians, including civilians?
Killing Russians is very appropriate.

Lord forbid! No other country has ever done that:rolleyes:.
But its Russia so they are the poop list of many, as they already were.

Flankerl

None of this means we are closer to nuclear war.

It just means if Russia is actually stupid enough to detonate a nuclear bomb in Ukraine their entire Army in Ukraine and probably Black Sea Fleet will vanish from the face of the earth.

I think Zelenskyy is shady

What has he done that makes him shady?

Not at all comparable to what Russia has done.
Not even in the slightest.
4 people vs thousands of civilians that were explicitly targeted.

It was also not a truck but probably a drone.

And lets not forget U.S. Believes Ukrainians Were Behind an Assassination in Russia

And? She was a deplorable human being that wanted to genocide all Ukrainians.

BS. Russia started it. We need to finish it. There is no peaceful solution to an expansionist tyrant. That was tried before WWII and the result was WWII.
I mean that this is just a proxy war. There will probably be no major invasion or support from the united states cause they are just trying to bleed Russia dry. I also think calling Russia an expansionist tyrant while ignoring the United States and NATO's own expansionist ambitions is a bit odd.

I think you should reread what I posted because I didn't advocate for a peaceful solution. I am saying that this is a meaningless conflict where the United States doesn't care about the end result.

We Never Know

No Slack
Evil is not justified by pointing to its having been done before.
Some take Russia's side. I take Ukraine's.

Its a war. I have no clue what is actually going on no more than you do.
We always get pulled into wars and end up the bad guy. We are supplying them to fight a war, eventully the outcome will be blamed on us.
Russia wins its our fault because we didn't do enough.
Ukraine wins its our fault for supplying them many $billions in advanced equipment and traning.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm willing to be faulted for Ukraine winning this war.
Me too. Holy ****, you mean our tax dollars went to something good out there in the world and helping to defend those who need it against fascism and tyranny? I'd do it again and every time.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Another threat. I'm tired of that, very very tired. And it's a good thing I have no power because I'd put the country on DEFCON 2 and publish pictures of bombs over major Russian cities at this point. Why #2? I think "Near nuclear war" is accurate.
DEFCON_Warning_System.jpg

Russian military expert calls for Putin to launch full-scale nuclear strikes on UK and US

amorphous_constellation

Well, what you have to do is to question how much you can understand what's going on in their mind. They may not be as stable as you are. They may not think like you, they may not have motivations that you can recognize. Or maybe it is all just a calculated game. But until you know more precisely what is going on in their head, then how can anyone really know