• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Russia Cracks Down On Gays

Little Dragon

In the news....
Aha! More meat for the meat grinder, they will be sent straight to the front line. To be gunned down or otherwise obliterated, as part of operation "Stop the meat wave" by very tired Ukrainian soldiers.

Orbit

I'm a planet
In the news....
Actually this comes on the heels of the Russian government’s announcement that the “international LGBT movement” is a terrorist/subversive organization. I think they’re a little confused, but whatever. I’m on my phone right now so can’t post a link to that.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Actually this comes on the heels of the Russian government’s announcement that the “international LGBT movement” is a terrorist/subversive organization. I think they’re a little confused, but whatever. I’m on my phone right now so can’t post a link to that.
They're not confused. It's part of
Putin's plan to make Russia more
traditional Christian.

libre

Skylark
Must be very difficult to be an LGBT person in Russia.

Gay people are slowly starting to become more socially accepted, despite government policy.
Unfortunately, any step towards acceptance means more visibility and more backlash.