• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RT America television ad

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Has anyone else noticed (with more than a little dismay) a slick RT ad cropping up on the CNN and MSNBC networks?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
No, but that's probably because I don't have cable or satellite TV.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
That's a contradiction since Fox is, for the most part, fake news outside of a few true reporters.

Lately, I've become a bit wary of Fox news polling data, I was very disappointed to find out they polled a disproportionately high percentage of Democrats in comparison to the actual percentage of Democrats, which skewed their survey results of the percentage of Americans who'd favor Donald Trump getting impeached .

Last edited:

tytlyf

Not Religious
I get my news from Fox News. I don't agree with Trump haters nor do I watch fake news networks.
It's obvious you get your information from RW outlets. You repeat what every other conservative says. Someone teaches you what you think.