• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rolemodels for gay people

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Has nothing to do with that. Tell me. Would you like a half naked guy visiting you? If you answer no then you will understand it.

1) Depends on the circumstance. I'm straight, and I've had half-naked guys in my house before. It was fine.

2) That has nothing to do with whether you should object to them dressing that way in other contexts. They didn't come visit you. You weren't even at the place in that picture. It only bothers you because you looked it up to find an example.

3) There was only one half-naked guy in that picture, and he was wearing a wrestling leotard. Should there be no sport of wrestling? Hell, professional wrestlers often wear less than that. Guys (straight ones even) at pools and the beach wear even less than that. Should that not be OK either? Or is it just when they're taking part in something you already find icky like Gay Pride?

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Yeah but they arent leching. They just do it out of convenience. I mean more in context to this which is more innapropriate.
108279760-barcelona-spain-june-27-2015-man-performing-a-show-during-gay-pride-parade-in-barcelona-catalonia-sp.jpg
You may want to put that behind a spoiler. That is very inappropriate for the public forum here (and certainly inappropriate for public in general).

Last edited by a moderator:

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Inappropriate how? It would be inappropriate if that person in purple didn't want it. Otherwise it's fine.

It's a butt, bud. You'll be okay.
People shouldn't be subjected to those things in public places. Otherwise, just make Pride 18+ and in a private venue. Minors have no business being there if we're going to allow such sexualized displays, kink and fetish, etc.