• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Robin Williams dead. Apparent suicide. He was 63.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
He was one of my favorites. I guess his internal conflicts outweighed his personal success and joy he brought to so many people with his talents. I dont know why this happened but may he rest in peace now. Gonna miss him. :(

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
He was one of my favorites. I guess his internal conflicts outweighed his personal success and joy he brought to so many people with his talents. I dont know why this happened but may he rest in peace now. Gonna miss him. :(

If verified, a most tragic outcome. Not unexpected, but tragic nonetheless. The added sadness to this story is found within the overall track record of known (and self-confessed) substance abusers. Typically, by his attained age (of 63), the demons of addiction are either purged, or have exacted their toll much earlier.

Robin Williams highlights the never-ending struggle with true addiction, despite relative age or personal fortunes.

The man was a comic genius. No other comedic peer is likely to rise again within his own accounting of years.

Too many...too soon.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If verified, a most tragic outcome. Not unexpected, but tragic nonetheless. The added sadness to this story is found within the overall track record of known (and self-confessed) substance abusers. Typically, by his attained age (of 63), the demons of addiction are either purged, or have exacted their toll much earlier.

Robin Williams highlights the never-ending struggle with true addiction, despite relative age or personal fortunes.

The man was a comic genius. No other comedic peer is likely to rise again within his own accounting of years.

Too many...too soon.

True. Goes to show you even massive success, wealth, and fame can't pacify a persons inner demons. Death will come to us all but it's still hard to to come to grips as to why in light of Robin Williams success, that it became more preferable to check out.