• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Robert Spencer on the ignorance of the leftists regarding Islam

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS

I would ask if you don't watch this video please don't spend even more time condemning what you don't know.
Thank you.​

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I listened to Spencer....I think a woman feels proud when she proudly shows what nature gave to her.

Two Mediterranean countries....two worlds apart
Just to give you an idea of how culturally distant two close countries can be.

Italy TV host

Lebanon TV host

Last edited:

Notanumber

A Free Man

I would ask if you don't watch this video please don't spend even more time condemning what you don't know.
Thank you.​

I have learned something new from that video.

The definition of an Islamophobe is someone who knows too much about Islam.

Wasp

I listened to Spencer....I think a woman feels proud when she proudly shows what nature gave to her.

Italy TV host

Lebanon TV host

I don't think nature gave those boobs.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Italy TV host

Lebanon TV host

It's obvious men have no self control around such beauty.

I think I've read it is a matter of modesty for Muslim women. Assuming modesty is a virtue.

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
Islam is the most intolerant political ideology , religion, on the planet. Unfortunately, Obama began the Left wing programming that lead a nations naive to imagine Islam was a religion not to be considered a threat. And he taking office after 9-11.

Your video showed, and Sharia law against women proves, Islam is also sexist.

In Islam a woman's testimony is worth less than that of a man.

"O you who have believed, when you contract a debt for a specified term, write it down. And let a scribe write [it] between you in justice. Let no scribe refuse to write as Allah has taught him. So let him write and let the one who has the obligation dictate. And let him fear Allah , his Lord, and not leave anything out of it. But if the one who has the obligation is of limited understanding or weak or unable to dictate himself, then let his guardian dictate in justice. And bring to witness two witnesses from among your men. And if there are not two men [available], then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses - so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her. And let not the witnesses refuse when they are called upon. And do not be [too] weary to write it, whether it is small or large, for its [specified] term. That is more just in the sight of Allah and stronger as evidence and more likely to prevent doubt between you, except when it is an immediate transaction which you conduct among yourselves. For [then] there is no blame upon you if you do not write it. And take witnesses when you conclude a contract. Let no scribe be harmed or any witness. For if you do so, indeed, it is [grave] disobedience in you. And fear Allah. And Allah teaches you. And Allah is Knowing of all things."Surah 2:282

"Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. "
Surah 2:190-191

" Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great." Surah 4:34

Muhammad was by today's standards a Pedophile. He married his wife Aisha when she was but six years old. And supposedly waited till she was nine to consummate the marriage.
All according to what is permitted in the Qur'an.

"And for such of your women as despair of menstruation, if ye doubt, their period (of waiting) shall be three months, along with those who have it not. And for those with child, their period shall be till they bring forth their burden. And whosoever keepeth his duty to Allah, He maketh his course easy for him." Surah 65:4

https://counterjihad.com/women

Great video! Thank you for posting. I love that the woman controlled the show and had no problem informing the sheikh of that obvious fact. His disrespect was glaring.

"They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper." Surah 4:89

"So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful" Surah 9:5

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah (a tax) willingly while they are humbled." Surah 9:29

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
No.. this was back in 2003 or 2004. Spencer is a complete fraud but he knows his target audience.
When you can't prove your accusation it is to be dismissed as false. 2003, 2004 is not that long ago for someone to find the resource that proves your unsubstantiated inflammatory remarks.

And by the way, anyone who watches that video knows in less than 35 minutes that Robert Spencer is not a moron.
Jealousy is an ugly non-virtue.

Last edited:

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
A lot of Gay men in Italy? :cool:

(or perhaps they are more sophisticated about sex than men in the west)
No, they're use to it. Italy isn't as uptight as America. Though there are nude beaches in California and there it is no big deal either. There are also nudist communities around America and it is also not a big deal for those attending.
Though I will say, why is it that people you never would want to see nude always seem to find those places? o_O:oops:

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
Thank you for summarising since the op didn't bother.
This OP didn't bother because their summary is a lie. The definition of Islamopobe is not that in the video.
Thanks to those who didn't respect the request to watch the video so you know what you're talking about when you post.
Trolling a thread as a hobby is sad.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Thank you for summarising since the op didn't bother.

I learned this as well.

The Vice President of Face Book flew to Pakistan for a meeting with their interior minister and assured him that Face Book would remove all material that is critical of Islam.

No western media reported this fact.