• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Right Wing Conservatives may be terrorists?

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Well folks, most of us know where the Left Wing agenda is taking us . With the Stimulus Bill, TARP, and now Health Care out of the way, Cap and Trade and Vat almost a done deal, that leaves Gun Control.

Yes, there are anti government loonies out there, but they have always been there.

There will be racism as well for a very long time. You cannot outlaw ignorance. I only wish we could.

What has me concerned is all this Timothy McVeigh rhetoric on the TV lately. We all want the loonies locked up, but the lines are becoming blurred on who these loonies actually are.

I believe the left is scared to death about the November elections. Just as the pendulum swung to the left as GWB went too far, so will the pendulum swing more to the right this fall as the Liberal base in this country made some head way with their agenda.

There is nothing new about this, but our country is deeply divided about what direction our nation needs to take. The stakes are high on both sides.

As the resident neo-con on this forum, I am concerned that the lines drawn between the anti government loonies and Conservatives who want less government are not very clear.

Yes, I am upset with the direction this country is taking with the government controlling banks, car companies, hospitals and doctors. It goes against my basic principles of free enterprise and competition.

The thing is, I love my country. I respect people with different opinions and honor the decisions our country is making. I would go to war and fight for your right to disagree with me.

I'm mad as hell about the Health Care bill passing. The thing is, the people have spoken and the majority has prevailed on this issue. I can accept that. I also hold the opinion that the Federal Government has gotten too big.

What am I going to do about this?

One thing for certain, I'm not going to go bat poop crazy like the loonies.

I resent the insinuation that I would even consider this.

I'M GOING TO VOTE THIS NOVEMBER!

I hope that I see Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid sent packing. I hope that we regain the majority in the House or Senate. It may not happen, but a neo-con can hope anyways.)(

I believe the TEA Party is scaring folks. They don't want the pendulum to swing back towards the right. So what do they do?

They try to discredit the majority of decent folks who turn out for the rallies by focusing on the few and call us racist.

They try to label people who want less government as anti government right wing terrorists.

Folks, this is dirty politics. Trying to accuse Patriots of being Terrorists is a low blow.

I don't know of anyone who would want to take up arms against our country, that is stupid.

I just want to exercise my right at the ballot box this November and will abide by the decision of the people no matter what the results. That is the American way!

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
What makes you think liberals aren't patriots? That would be my first question. Secondly, some of those we call right-wing terrorists REALLY ARE.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
What makes you think liberals aren't patriots? That would be my first question. Secondly, some of those we call right-wing terrorists REALLY ARE.

First off son, Patriots are on both sides of the isle. I never said otherwise for you to reach your assumption. Coffee party people could be Patriots too, provided that they would fight for my rights as well as theirs.

Secondly, the loonies are on both sides of the isle. Remember Barack's friend Bill?

Putting Right Wing and Terrorist in the same label is painting with a broad brush and hitting below the belt.

I guess this next election is going to get real messy right?

This country cannot survive with the level of polarization we have right now. Do you agree?

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
This country cannot survive with the level of polarization we have right now. Do you agree?

Yes I do, which is why I'm hoping to oust the Republicans from the government and maybe replace them with a party that has more sense.

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
Folks, this is dirty politics. Trying to accuse Patriots of being Terrorists is a low blow.

I don't know of anyone who would want to take up arms against our country, that is stupid.

I just want to exercise my right at the ballot box this November and will abide by the decision of the people no matter what the results. That is the American way!

I agree. :)

Just_me_Mike

Looking back in time, we learn a simple lesson. The balance of individual freedom and state control is always in shambles.

Generally speaking, as states form, they are powerful, on edge, and ready to defend their new place. As time goes on, individuals desire more personal freedoms. The rift begins.

As the rift grows, it becomes clear the rift is no longer about individual freedom, or a great state, but about silly grudges and selfish agendas.

Over time, the bankers have seen this trend, and have learned how to thrive on simpleminded typical human behavior. In fact they encourage collapses and rebuilds, because they will be needed in both cases.

Personally I think everyone I talk to looks at the current state of affairs all wrong.