• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Right Of Return

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
All of us English who are wanting to move back to Normandie should have it.

hqdefault.jpg

Cos it sucks here.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
All of us Brits who are wanting to move back to Normandie should have it.

hqdefault.jpg

Cos it sucks here.
By such formulation I am British, too; and now that I am at peace with the crown deserve my equal share in the land.

shmogie

By such formulation I am British, too; and now that I am at peace with the crown deserve my equal share in the land.
My ancestors came from Britain to America in the 1780's on one side, and the early 1800ś on the other side.

I demand immediate entrance and citizenship in the UK. Then, because some of these English immigrants were poor, I demand legal standing to sue whomever and whatever I can find that was viciously responsible for forcing my ancestors to leave their home as economic immigrants.

I will then take my lolly and return to the good old USA,

David1967

Premium Member
Aye. Clearer roads, more aesthetically pleasing buildings, more laid back attitude, better food.

I've always wanted to visit the UK, in part because my bloodline is predominantly British. A close friend of mine went on vacation there a couple of years ago. He said that the countryside was beautiful and the people he met were nice, but stay out of London. He said it was horribly crowded.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I've always wanted to visit the UK, in part because my bloodline is predominantly British. A close friend of mine went on vacation there a couple of years ago. He said that the countryside was beautiful and the people he met were nice, but stay out of London. He said it was horribly crowded.
Pretty much most cities are overcrowded and industralised with ugly Brutalist buildings.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Pretty much most cities are overcrowded and industralised with ugly Brutalist buildings.
So you don't want us to tour the UK, talk funny, channel in some tourist money and watch Dyson vacuum cleaner demonstrations. You want us to stay here. We want to ride those weird buses and get our pictures taken in phone booths. How much is it to ride the big Ferris wheel in London?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
So you don't want us to tour the UK, talk funny, channel in some tourist money and watch Dyson vacuum cleaner demonstrations. You want us to stay here. We want to ride those weird buses and get our pictures taken in phone booths. How much is it to ride the big Ferris wheel in London?
Visit York or Lincoln, see the Yorkshire Moors, visit the Scottish countryside, but don't bother with London.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm Scotch-Irish. In Ireland I'll be Scottish, and in Scotland I'll be Irish.