• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF fantasy football!!!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I am talking about AMERICAN football here, not soccer. I created a FREE league to play fantasy football and I'd like for it to be nothing but RF MEMBERS. We play a ton of games here and I thought I'd try fantasy football here. I've talked to a few others who play it here, so why not????

I will have a team and I am 99% sure meteor will be playing as well. I'd like for 10 other RF members to sign up for it. Even if you are outside the USA and want to give it a go, have never played before, or are a die-hard fantasy player.

This will be a free league, so no harm done. I think it will be fun for some of us RFers to play together for no cost and fun. I guess the winner will get bragging rights and FRUBALS from all other players!

If you are interested in playing let me know. Post here or PM me and I'll send the information to sign up. It will be an online draft, but you can have the computer pick for you if you can't make it. Any questions, let me know.

I do hope some will play just for fun so we can post here and just have via RF! I'm looking for 10 more to sign up! Let me know and I'll answer questions or give you the info to sign up for this. GO RF!

(I only ask to those interested that if you do sign up, you use your RF name for your team)

Of course results of games will be posted here for all RFers to see!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
If you'd like to play, just say SO! I'll PM you the info to sign up. We will have 3 of 12 (or less) teams now.

The draft will be August 22nd (Friday) at 6PM Pacific (USA) time. I can change it though if more sign up and have better times to do so.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Okay we now have 3 teams! Looking for 9 more to sign on up for this. I'll try to send out a few invites via PM to other RF members who may be interested. Those signed up or promising to, feel free to do the same. Have them PM me or post in this thread: FIRST COME FIRST IN!

Teams:
1. comet
2. meteor
3. Jayhawker Soule

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Oh, I'm in! I'm in 2 other leagues, but this would be great! I live for fantasy football!

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I am interested but know absolutely nothing about how it is set up, played, etc.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I sent out PM invites to you all.... if you sign up, all the information is on the sight. I will be happy to answer any questions and am open to a draft date. I'll choose the online draft date by the one that the most teams can agree upon. If you can't make it, you can rank players, and the computer will pick for you via your rankings.

Looking for 12 teams.... so far:

1. comet
2. meteor
3. Jayhawker Soule
4. mball1297
5. Mestemia

7 spots left open if all sign up....

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Glad to have you, Mestemia! It's not really hard. I'm sure Comet will help you with everything, but, if you have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask me, too.

McBell

well, I seem to have gotten signed up...

please bear with me, for this is the very firstest time ever delving into this for me.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
well, I seem to have gotten signed up...

please bear with me, for this is the very firstest time ever delving into this for me.

Not a problem at all. All that means is you'll win. Newbies have a tendency to do that in my experience. Do you watch a good amount of football?

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
The chosen draft date is fine with me. I'm pretty flexible, though. I think we should wait at least until we have a few more people, hopefully a full 12, to decide those things.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Looking for 12 teams.... so far:

1. comet
2. meteor
3. Jayhawker Soule
4. mball1297
5. Mestemia
6. Scott1

Still have 6 spots if anybody else is interested.

In regards to the draft, I will use the date and time that the MOST people can make. If you can't make it, you can pre-rank your players and have the computer choose for you, or just have the computer pick off of its own top players list. Some people will have to do this; so remember that it is FREE and for FUN! I will have unlimited free agent pickups and drops as well as trades.... till the trade deadline hits.

Any more questions, suggestions, etc... let me know. You can PM me, email me, or post on the football site as well.

McBell

Not a problem at all. All that means is you'll win. Newbies have a tendency to do that in my experience. Do you watch a good amount of football?
Not since we gave up the satellite in order to pay the electric....
About two years ago.

McBell

Wow! Really? That would make it a lot less fun, I'd think. What got you interested to begin with?
there is lots of talk about fantasy football at work and the neighborhood.
It has gotten my curiosity up.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
there is lots of talk about fantasy football at work and the neighborhood.
It has gotten my curiosity up.

Well, I would make one suggestion right off the bat. If you can watch any football, do it. I know you probably won't watch every game that's on TV like I do (because I'm obsessed), but watching games helps your fantasy be more interesting and helps you to be better at it, while your fantasy makes the games you watch more interesting, too.