• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Revelations; Book of Prophecy or Historical Cryptography?

Is Revelations a book Of prophecy or historical cryptography?

• Book Of Prophecy

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Historical Cryptography

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters

may

The woman of Isaiah 60:1-3 is Zion, Jehovah’s celestial organization of spirit creatures. Today, Zion is represented on earth by the remaining ones of "the Israel of God," the international congregation of spirit-anointed Christians, who have the hope of ruling with Christ in heaven. (Galatians 6:16) This spiritual nation comes to have a total of 144,000 members, and the modern fulfillment of Isaiah chapter 60 centers on those alive on earth during "the last days." (2 Timothy 3:1; Revelation 14:1) The prophecy also has much to say about the companions of these anointed Christians, the "great crowd" of "other sheep."—Revelation 7:9; John 10:16..................Iits all happening in this the last days :)

may

1) Mother of all harlots is something that doesn’t worship God, and drinks blood (wine) of dead prophets….
very true and it is the world wide empire of False religion (Babylon the great) and Gods people are out of her REVELATION 18;4

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
May Eye salve helps you see, if i offer that freely, why choose not to see?
Balaam is God doesn't sacrifice...so Paul, John and Simon are all false......even Judas knew this in the book of Jude; which is Judas, as it is the brother of James.
Jud 1:11
(11) Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Korah.

If in your faith it is that someone shows up from heaven and leads the peoples, then isn't this what is being tried by us?
Yet you stand against us?
So unlike you my name is in the Bible as an angel, yours means But.
So what do you win from arguing with me?

may

p
So what do you win from arguing with me?
making known the truth is my aim , but there are many in opposition to truth .Daniel 2;44 Daniel 7;13-14 matthew 24;14 matthew 24;45-47 and following the true channel is the thing to do , and yes its all happening in the time of the end ..............which is NOW. those who are hungering will be filled . And being on the right side is my aim , and doing the right thing leads to everlasting life . those in opposition will be goats.
And he will put the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left. matthew 25;33

wizanda

Premium Member
making known the truth is my aim :help: :no: :sorry1:
You are Anti-Christ on this verse:
Mar 7:10-13
(10) For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:
(11) But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is an Offering (Corban), that is to say, a sacrifice (gift), by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me. (he shall be free)
(12) And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;
(13) Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Your Pharisees fiends you post that are removed in my eyes, as they are blasphemous….
People can not be following Yeshua at the same time, as they contradict each other and so can not stand as one...
This is why the church is so divided, as the best way to beat something is join it and so the Pharisees (John, Paul and Simon the stone (peter) made Christianity…
Now trying reading it all again, with the twist seen and discipline your own soul, before attempting to spread sickness on the world….

may

Now trying reading it all again, with the twist seen and discipline your own soul, before attempting to spread sickness on the world….
been there and done that , now i am enlightened indeed. and now i am helping to spread GOODNEWS matthew 24;14 and the goodnews about this enlightenment, is that sickness will be a thing of the past in the paradise earth .
And no resident will say: "I am sick." The people that are dwelling in [the land] will be those pardoned for their error. ISAIAH 33;24
(Revelation 21:4) And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away."
(Revelation 22:2) down the middle of its broad way. And on this side of the river and on that side [there were] trees of life producing twelve crops of fruit, yielding their fruits each month. And the leaves of the trees [were] for the curing of the nations.

wizanda

Premium Member
The fruit is Cannabis, it is officially part of the anointing oil and heals many alignments "God will send a cure"...Christ and his disciple healed with it as written....
It removes Ego and Christians means anointed ones so all should be anointed, may stop this bigoted attitude and follow the Nazarite (Zan-A-rites) law's then.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I guess considering the Book of Revelations as rediculous twaddle spouted from an unstable mind is not an option eh? Why is it that people assume that this nightmare "vision" has any accuracy whatsoever? I have had far more visions that any man has the right to see and at least mine made sense.

may

I guess considering the Book of Revelations as rediculous twaddle spouted from an unstable mind is not an option eh? Why is it that people assume that this nightmare "vision" has any accuracy whatsoever? I have had far more visions that any man has the right to see and at least mine made sense.
ON READING the delightful description of New Jerusalem, you may be moved to ask: ‘Can something so wonderful really come to be?’ John answers that question by reporting the angel’s next words: "And he said to me: ‘These words are faithful and true; yes, Jehovah the God of the inspired expressions of the prophets sent his angel forth to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And, look! I am coming quickly. Happy is anyone observing the words of the prophecy of this scroll.’" (Revelation 22:6, 7)

may

The fruit is Cannabis, it is officially part of the anointing oil and heals many alignments "God will send a cure"...Christ and his disciple healed with it as written....
It removes Ego and Christians means anointed ones so all should be anointed, may stop this bigoted attitude and follow the Nazarite (Zan-A-rites) law's then.
Far superior to any Drug, medicine, herbal or otherwise, that is dispensed today, the soothing application of those symbolic leaves will raise believing mankind to spiritual and bodily perfection.
Interestingly, those spirit-begotten brothers of Jesus are prophetically called "big trees of righteousness." (Isaiah 61:1-3; Revelation 21:6) They have already produced much spiritual fruitage to Jehovah’s praise. (Matthew 21:43) And during the Thousand Year Reign, they will have a part in dispensing the ransom provisions that will serve for "the curing of the nations" from sin and death.—Compare 1 John 1:7.

may

People can not be following Yeshua at the same time, as they contradict each other and so can not stand as one...
This is why the church is so divided,quote] the true followers of christ are in total unity in all nations.................
nice revelation 7;9-10 matthew 24;45-47

wizanda

Premium Member
Sin is EGO and death is sleeping in the ground, enlightenment is oneness and heaven is consciousness.
Stop waiting for the reward and offer the solution.

Luk 18:6-8
(6) And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge says
(7) "shall not God avenge his own elect", which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
(8) I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Faith or Beliefs what do you think is found?

If there is only One God and only Oneness to reach, is being separate from everyone else Pharisee or Christ like?

logician

I'd like to know exactly what revelation is suppused to predict.

Whatever it was, it hasn't happened.

may

I'd like to know exactly what revelation is suppused to predict.

Whatever it was, it hasn't happened.
maybe you are not listening to the channel Jesus is feeding , matthew 24;45-47 much enlightenment comes for those who listen to Jesus voice , and rather than things not happening we are now well along in to the book of revelation yes its all happening in this time of the end and the GREATCROWD spoken of in revelation 7; 9-10
from all nations are informed indeed. and yes this great crowd are all being fed in a spiritual way , because they are all inline with Jesus channel matthew 24;45-47 and the understanding and revealing about the book of revelation goes on ......... thrilling times indeed for those who have ears to hear .
at the outset Revelation assures us: "Happy is he who reads . . . the words of this prophecy." In its final chapter we are told: "Happy is anyone observing the words of the prophecy of this scroll."—1 Timothy 1:11; Revelation 1:3; 22:7.

Upfront

Rev. seems to bring us from the time of Christ's crucifixion to the very end of his 2nd coming. Seven church's (Pure ones in doctrine) in Rev. 3, with the sixth one replacing the spewed out one of the seven. Still seen as only seven.
Upfront

may

we are now in the Lords day, and have been in the Lords day since Jesus recieved his kingship in the heavenly kingdom goverment in 1914 Daniel 7;13-14 DANIEL 2;44
From 1914 onward the nations of the world have fiercely expressed their wrath against one another, against God’s Kingdom, and especially against Jehovah’s two witnesses.—Revelation 11:3.

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
Seems to me The Revelation is about the most ironically titled book ever written if the intended audience was more than just the few A_E mentioned way back in the thread.

may

Seems to me The Revelation is about the most ironically titled book ever written if the intended audience was more than just the few A_E mentioned way back in the thread.
revelation means ............ revealing or uncovering ........... and yes many things are being revealed and uncovered especially in the last days which is now .