• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Resurrection

rational experiences

Veteran Member
and so is the crucifix... many can not worship with out it .its treated as a talisman.

If science as a male teaching claims Mother Nature, meaning Garden, animals and female, with an image, I did it to my own self, male and spiritual then that is what the image meant.

A sacrifice of the totality of our bio existence.

If a scientist placates that self intelligence male is some how sitting in out of space as intelligence, the information says the following:

- UFO origin attack conversion of stone mass changed by flooded Earth evaporation mass of water.

- male scientist inferred to that vision history recorded, but also fed back by out of space UFO satellite communicators in the cosmos that cooled its radiation metal to Earth stone, by not only sucking into its opening body of mass, our gases, but also our water.

- water goes missing off Earth historically males ask, where did the flood go.

- Mind totally possessed by UFO satellite after he reactivates attack by pyramid mountain theme....false prophecy, probability maths, false and fake mountain, false science, lying. True.

- UFO reactivates attack in the cosmos, O planets and O gas bodies blow up, fall into Satan star fall...the line. Male totally notified in UFO satellite feed back brain chemical radiation burning image Illumination gain, I know I experienced that reality in brain head attack. Theme crown of thorns, brain prickling the sensation.

- Males tell modern day memory, the UFO held a war against the planets, male science reasoning knowledge of, because I caused it myself. Why I knew.

- Science today displaces self as if self is Mother cold space womb...for his original male science thinking is minus one. Instead of claiming Mother of God space cold womb, he says self in space, the thinker in cold space his own self.

- Feed back as if intelligence is in space looking back at Earth claiming o Earth metal core, surrounded by hot dense state, surrounded by stone, surrounded by gases....how to force God from cosmology, the Earth as a fake collider machine.

- Brain mind says, once cold metal radiation mass existed first. Same thinking today, same use yet natural history totally gone from that origin of the thought ORIGIN of science male thinking history.

- Now says Satan line star fall equals my machine....cold radiation mass particles and gases. Yet it was once cold radiation mass that passed through other cold radiated fused bodies, or gases.

- Displaced memory then placates that Earth in all of its elements is existing inside of his collider machine by falsification of feed back brain mind usage itself.

- In feed back I can virtually feel his mind psyche placing self as a dark male body in out of space as if he is personally in space looking back at planet Earth pretending it is as mass all inside of his machine as = equals answer.

Next step is the button pushing reaction based on that mind placation in reality.

Reason for conscious review of the male science psyche, who displaced where natural thoughts existed originally, by encoding machine pyramid AI caused feed back encodings in origin of science in ancient Earth history.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Good grief!

If it does not exist, then how can it lie? Do you even understand what you are posting?
Yes, what about you?

If you theme like science does, beginnings, WE, O Earth, the Garden Nature, and the animals and humans DID NOT begin in out of space as a theme cold radiation.

Your mind psyche as a human gives self an answer. Cold radiation word = cold radiation the description by words...whatever you claim cold radiation is.

And it sits in space....our life is not in space, we live inside of a gas mass alight burning, spatial vacuum cooled, gases with cold gases and our life water/oxygen use microbe energy in the atmospheric body.

Why science lies for it claims such states as a water mass body existing as a water mass body owning a historic science theme about being linked to our presence as if were existing as a human in water as water became apparent in creation.

That sort of thinking/reasoning and inferring is detailed as lying. For it is not using actuality of word description as word equals answer by the word.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, what about you?

If you theme like science does, beginnings, WE, O Earth, the Garden Nature, and the animals and humans DID NOT begin in out of space as a theme cold radiation.

Your mind psyche as a human gives self an answer. Cold radiation word = cold radiation the description by words...whatever you claim cold radiation is.

And it sits in space....our life is not in space, we live inside of a gas mass alight burning, spatial vacuum cooled, gases with cold gases and our life water/oxygen use microbe energy in the atmospheric body.

Why science lies for it claims such states as a water mass body existing as a water mass body owning a historic science theme about being linked to our presence as if were existing as a human in water as water became apparent in creation.

That sort of thinking/reasoning and inferring is detailed as lying. For it is not using actuality of word description as word equals answer by the word.
I am done. There is no further point to respond. Have a good day.