• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Republican Sabotage?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Not alone, but indeed the vast majority was/is the fault of those that have been misled into voting for the republican candidates. :yes:
Fox Misrepresents Bush Policies' Effect On Debt, Deficit Spending | Media Matters for America

....and as long as we want to be forthcoming: even when the dems held a slim majority the pugs fought against the good of the country at every turn, in brazen and record breaking hubris. Filibusters and Debate Curbs News - The New York Times

.....and only a Fox watcher would believe that your Arizona sands are part of a beach. :p

I sincerely doubt that. I've known some pretty stupid people, blinded by agendas and personal biases, across the political spectrum.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
OOOOoooooh. You mean the LIBERTARIAN Fox Watchers. :yes: Yeah. I guess you're right.

It's obvious to me that you have no intention of actually carrying on a civilized, intelligent conversation with me, so please carry on without me.

MD

qualiaphile
I sincerely doubt that. I've known some pretty stupid people, blinded by agendas and personal biases, across the political spectrum.

Statistically speaking, more intelligent people vote Democrat. Also statistically speaking Democrats and Democrat politicians have higher IQs. Thus statistically speaking, Democrats and Democrat politicians are smarter and thus are better leaders.

Trey of Diamonds

Statistically speaking, more intelligent people vote Democrat. Also statistically speaking Democrats and Democrat politicians have higher IQs. Thus statistically speaking, Democrats and Democrat politicians are smarter and thus are better leaders.

Lets see those stats then. Sources?