• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reppies.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Yes that's right, our favorite paranormal freakazoids, reptilians. Ever meet one? Are you one? Believe in them? Who/what are they?

Oh, for clarification, the humanoid ones or cloaked humanoid reppies.

Last edited:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I always thought Mortal Kombat's Reptile was cool, specially MK2 version:

reptile.gif

He seems a little dizzy now tho.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Yes that's right, our favorite paranormal freakazoids, reptilians. Ever meet one? Are you one? Believe in them? Who/what are they?

Oh, for clarification, the humanoid ones or cloaked humanoid reppies.

Rawr I'm a Amphibianoid

BSM1

What? Me worry?
A few years back we had an invasion of Preppies. Same reptilian freaks but with better cars.

Thruve

Sheppard for the Die Hard
I figured the reason why people with mental disorders often claim to adhere to them/see them/etc is because the 'paranormal' need an escape goat. Why not have the mentally vulnerable believe/see/adhere to them when the rest of the world would see them as 'not in the normal state' anyhow? Ever talk to the crazy homeless guy? Hmm.. brilliant work if you ask me- Hiding behind the mentally vulnerable and drugs. Im open to it as well.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I figured the reason why people with mental disorders often claim to adhere to them/see them/etc is because the 'paranormal' need an escape goat. Why not have the mentally vulnerable believe/see/adhere to them when the rest of the world would see them as 'not in the normal state' anyhow? Ever talk to the crazy homeless guy? Hmm.. brilliant work if you ask me- Hiding behind the mentally vulnerable and drugs. Im open to it as well.

Some of what we call "mental illness", such as some cases of schizophrenia, may actually be the mind picking up "interference" from other dimensions and it's not able to handle it correctly. There's really no cultural space for shamanism or things like that in the modern West so we just call them "crazy" and stuff them full of pills. Now, I will admit that medication can sometimes be a good thing because if you are falling apart because of it or a danger to yourself or others, it's better that you give it up.

Drugs can also open the mind up to other realms of reality and experience.

Thruve

Sheppard for the Die Hard
Some of what we call "mental illness", such as some cases of schizophrenia, may actually be the mind picking up "interference" from other dimensions and it's not able to handle it correctly. There's really no cultural space for shamanism or things like that in the modern West so we just call them "crazy" and stuff them full of pills. Now, I will admit that medication can sometimes be a good thing because if you are falling apart because of it or a danger to yourself or others, it's better that you give it up.

Drugs can also open the mind up to other realms of reality and experience.

Yea, I figured that too. Im just referencing to the Irony of it when the average person comes across someone with paranormal 'wisdom' or paranormal/adbnormal experiences. A lady with marble eyes at my Walgreens tells me this story of how an angel came down and touched her, held her hand, and brought her sisters ghost to see her. Wtf am I supposed to believe when the lady already comes off as somewhat goofy? I threw in marble eyes because it was honestly the coolest, yet the most different thing I ever saw in someone. Im assuming it was cateracts but idk.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Yea, I figured that too. Im just referencing to the Irony of it when the average person comes across someone with paranormal 'wisdom' or paranormal/adbnormal experiences. A lady with marble eyes at my Walgreens tells me this story of how an angel came down and touched her, held her hand, and brought her sisters ghost to see her. Wtf am I supposed to believe when the lady already comes off as somewhat goofy? I threw in marble eyes because it was honestly the coolest, yet the most different thing I ever saw in someone. Im assuming it was cateracts but idk.

That's beautiful. :) The "goofy" or "odd" people are usually the most gifted. I actually think I've seen my guardian angel before and she was a hoot. But that's a story for another time. Lol.

Sees

Dragonslayer
Reptilians are relatively new to me, only hearing about them on YouTube videos. Can't really have any belief or opinion towards it. Aliens though... :D

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Oh, not that. Everyone started talking about craziness in people for some reason. Is the word reptile some terminology for crazy or similar? The reptile I know is crazy, but not in a different way.

Koldo

Outstanding Member
Oh, not that. Everyone started talking about craziness in people for some reason. Is the word reptile some terminology for crazy or similar? The reptile I know is crazy, but not in a different way.

"Reptilians (also called reptoids,[1] reptiloids, or draconians) are purported reptilian humanoids that play a prominent role in science fiction, as well as modern ufology and conspiracy theories.[2][3] The idea of reptilians on Earth was popularized by David Icke, a conspiracy theorist who claims shape-shifting reptilian aliens control Earth by taking on human form and gaining political power to manipulate our societies. Icke has claimed on multiple occasions that many of the world leaders are, or are possessed by, reptilians ruling the world."

Reptilians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited: