• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Remember the Time trump told police to engage in brutality when arresting people?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
FB_IMG_1590750439529.jpg

pearl

For the years preceding Trump there was an effort to recognize and act on those issues that were the root cause of injustices towards people of color. This effort ended with Trump's justice dept. encouraging the multiple police action we now witness. The most compelling scene for me was this cop with his knee suffocating the life out of a person, relaxed, smug with his left hand in his pocket!
But it pains me to have to agree with Trump that some these protesters are nothing but 'thugs' taking advantage of a deplorable situation. These idiots are destroying their own community.

Mitty

For the years preceding Trump there was an effort to recognize and act on those issues that were the root cause of injustices towards people of color. This effort ended with Trump's justice dept. encouraging the multiple police action we now witness. The most compelling scene for me was this cop with his knee suffocating the life out of a person, relaxed, smug with his left hand in his pocket!
Which is why a well regulated militia is necessary to the security of a free state.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
i think he ,means right wing nut jobs with guns!!

Kangaroo Feathers

Trumps standard's moral and ethics are Trump's standards of morals and ethics.
Indeed, however it's worth revisiting given the current incidents of police brutality. When the MAGAts go to lay blame for the current situation, remind them trump basically approved of it.

Kangaroo Feathers

They rarely if ever are. But the Usual Suspects do like to be able to dismiss legitimate protest with guilt by association, so get used to this talking point.

The police brutality brings out the protesters. The protests bring out the anarchists. The anarchists break and burn stuff. The protesters get blamed, labeled. The racists say “I told you so.” The racism leads to police brutality...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Which is why a well regulated militia is necessary to the security of a free state.
So the militia can engage the police when necessary. We almost had that with the Black Panther Party some decades ago.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
But it pains me to have to agree with Trump that some these protesters are nothing but 'thugs' taking advantage of a deplorable situation.
Ditto, as now the story is shifting from one atrocity to another.

Protest is as American as apple pie, but violent "protest" is blatantly immoral, imo.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Just another revolutionary process.
Harming innocent workers who lose their job--if they had one at this point--due to it being destroyed as a part of collateral damage is not revolutionary. Throw bricks at the police headquarters? I personally can't condemn it. Destroying the shop of an innocent owner? Not cool.