• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religiously Confused

Muffled

Jesus in me
Yes the God of Israel-OT = a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)--
He sent his son-Jesus--Who assures he will appoint teachers on earth, here in these last days( Matt 24:45-47) as well in revelation speaks to 7 congregations--he is with one single religion--Not Judaism--They are cut off( Matt 23:37-39) Not the religion that came out of Rome. Jesus' real teachers teach-Every utterance from God= OT--NT-- over and over, year after year.

I believe the JW's do not know the one true God.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I believe that is incorrect. There is only one religion that can get a person into eternal life and only one religion that can take away your sin and that is Christianity.
Or you could just be Noahide, if you're not Jewish. A lot more straightforward, less arguing, and good relationship with the Jewish people.

So no, Christianity isn't the only way.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I believe I have never heard from a Baha'i who has known the spiritual truth of Christianity and accepted it.

I believe that is incorrect. I believe God wants everyone saved.
I agree that God wants us all to be saved in the sense that we are all close to Him, which is what saved means in Baha'i parlance, because being close to God is heaven. I do not think it is realistic to think that everyone will be close to God because we all have free will to choose and we some people either cannot or won't choose to be close to God. However, I do not think that opportunity ends when we die physically. I think that everyone will have a chance to get close to God in the afterlife, if they want to. Some fruit only ripens when it falls from the tree.

“And now concerning thy question regarding the soul of man and its survival after death. Know thou of a truth that the soul, after its separation from the body, will continue to progress until it attaineth the presence of God, in a state and condition which neither the revolution of ages and centuries, nor the changes and chances of this world, can alter. It will endure as long as the Kingdom of God, His sovereignty, His dominion and power will endure. It will manifest the signs of God and His attributes, and will reveal His loving kindness and bounty.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 155-156